jealousy

Y/n's POV

I get to school a bit later than usual today. I walk to the classroom with earbuds in but take them out as I step into the class. Almost everyone is there, just talking in small groups scattered around the room. I spot Izuku but he's talking to Uraraka and didn't want to interrupt their conversation so I decide to just head to my seat. I was happy to see that Todoroki is already at his desk.

"Hey Todoroki!" I say sliding into my seat.

"Oh, hey!" He says sounding a bit startled, "how's it going?"

"I'm great you?"

"Pretty good I guess"

I give him a funny smile and he chuckles. I glance up and see Izuku staring at us but he quickly looks away.

I raise an eyebrow when suddenly the bell rings and so I begin to take out my notebook and agenda for the day.

Izuku's POV

I was talking to Iida and Uraraka when I spot y/n walk in from the corner of my eye. I slightly turn around and hope she would come over to talk to me. But she just continues to her desk and begins to talk to Todoroki.

Oh...

I decide to go over and talk to her then. I begin to make my way over to her desk when out of nowhere Kirishima and Kaminari fly in front of her first.

"Hey y/n!" They say in unison.

"Hey guys! What's up?" She responds.

"I'm tired," Kirishima says while yawning.

"Want me to electrocute you so you'll wake up?" Kaminari says getting ready to use his quirk.

"Cut it out! Get away from me!" Kirishima responds with fear in his voice but Kaminari starts to tease him by walking closer to him.

"sTtOOoop!!" Kirishima screeches running away.

I just stare at them run around the classroom like 8 year olds.

I turn my attention back to y/n and continue walking towards her. She's writing in her agenda and before I can reach her, of course the bell rings.

Shoot

"EVERYONE!! Get to your seats!! Class is beginning," Iida shouts.

I sit down puffing my cheeks and take out my materials for the day. Mineta is walking to his seat (behind me) when I hear him say something to Sero, "y/n looks sooo hot in the uniform, it perfectly fits her bod."

I feel my face heat up and quickly hide it by putting a fist up to my cheek.

"Can you shut the fuck up," I hear Bakugou say in front of me.

"Hehe just saying," Mineta responds.

"You're such a little scumbag," Sero says back to Mineta.

-time skip-

Y/n's POV

After the end of class, it's lunchtime. I pack my things into my bag when Kirishima runs up to me.

"Yooo," he shouts.

"Oh hey," I say while slinging my backpack on, "what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with us?" He asks with a big smile.

"Who's us?" I ask curiously.

Kirishima points behind him with his thumb to two boys. The one who was rigging me, and the other who dislikes me.