reality

y/n's POV

I wake up with my alarm ringing throughout my head. I squint as I slowly open my eyes, trying to blindly turn off my alarm. I sit up in my bed to see that my room is darker than usual.

Usually there's some light seeping through my curtains when I wake up...

As I continue to silently sit in my bed I hear a faint dripping noise outside. I carefully step out of my bed and peak out of my curtains to see a downpour of rain coming from the gloomy sky. I look at my balcony to see water dripping off the railing into the puddles on the ground.

"Ooo spring rain!" I say with excitement.

As I continue staring outside my door, I notice my breath fogging up the glass. I stare at my reflection on the glass and a recollection of memories from last night start to come back to me...

"I couldn't stop thinking about you today and I finally just had to come over and tell you... my feelings for you..."

I could almost hear Izuku's voice in my head. I feel my heart tense up with eagerness to see him again.

"I can't believe that really happened," I say to myself smiling.

I then remember I need to get ready for school so I head to my bathroom to freshen up. I wash my face and brush out my hair. Since it's a colder day, I put on a pair of tights under my uniform skirt.

not like they'll do much but at least it's another layer

Lastly, I put on my grey blazer and head out of my room. I walk to my empty kitchen and pour myself a bowl of cereal for a quick breakfast. After finishing it within two minutes, I slip on my old sneakers and grab an umbrella sitting in the closet.

Once I step out of my house, I notice the distinct smell of rain. My shoes make noises as I take steps along the wet street. I look up past my umbrella and see water drip from the telephone wires that hang across the neighborhood, and a some birds sitting on them.

After a few minutes of walking, I make it to the school entrance where there're already students also coming in. I try to spot a pair of red high top sneakers since everyone's head is covered by umbrellas. My body is tense, anxious to see Izuku. I continue to look around when I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I slowly turn around with my umbrella and see the boy I was looking for smiling at me with flushed cheeks. His hair is a bit damp even though he's holding an umbrella.

I smile back with a sigh, "I was just looking for you."

"Y-you were?" Izuku asks with an uplifted tone.

I nod, "your cheeks are all rosy...are you cold?"

He raises his hand to his cheek, "just a little...this always happens when it rains."

"It's cute," I respond.

"Thanks haha," he nervously says as we walk in together, "so about last night..."

I pause waiting for what he has to say.

oh please don't let it be bad

"I just wanted to say thank you for hearing me out and I really hope we can be together...as more than friends."

oh my god!!