encounters

Y/n's POV

After the weekend was over, it's back to school. Today Aizawa had something planned with more training since it's what's really important for us right now. After announcing our agenda for that morning, we are all sent off to to go the locker rooms and change into our UA training uniforms.

Me and the rest of the girls get changed and head out of the changing room. The boys next door also finish around the same time so we begin walking together to the field. To our surprise, we saw Class 1-B also standing on the field with Vlad King and Aizawa. As we approach the group one of the boys bursts into laughter.

"If it isn't Class 1-A??" a blonde haired boy says obnoxiously, "I'd like to see you try and prove how much better you are than us!!"

"Dude come on," Kaminari sighs.

"Who is that?" I whisper.

"His name's Monoma, just try not to interact with him whatever you do," Todoroki warns.

I nod, "that's good to know."

"Everyone here? Good, "Aizawa begins, "today Vlad and I agreed to bring both classes together to train against each other. We will be making random draws and doing one on one combats with the students."

Vlad holds up two boxes, one with the letter A and the other with the letter B, "everyone will take a number from each of the two boxes and whoever your number matches will be your opponent. Does that make sense?"

Everyone nods and with that said, we all go up to grab our number. I grab my slip of paper and open it to see #12. I look around to find people holding up their number to find their match. Izuku jogs over to me with his number.

"Have you found your opponent yet?" he asks.

I shake my head, "not yet, you?"

"No--," he says before being cut off.

"Hey! #4, Izuku right?" a boy with a blue headband and black hair asks smiling.

Izuku nods, "that's me, and you're Awase right?"

"Yea!"

Izuku turns back to me, "I'll talk to you later, good luck!"

"Thanks you too," I say waving to him.

I continue looking for my opponent holding my paper in the air for others to look at.

"OH! So it looks like the hot shot is my opponent," I hear the same obnoxious voice from before.

"Oh please no," I groan while turning around to see Monoma standing there with a #12 in his hand.

"Looks like I'll be beating you today," he says.

I cross my arms, "you speak pretty highly of yourself don't you?"

He laughs, "I only say what's true."

I roll my eyes at him while standing a good amount of space away from him as we wait for everyone else to find their opponents.

"WHO HAS #8??" Bakugou yells impatiently.

"8? That's me," a girl with orange hair says walking up to him.

"Eh? You?" he asks in disbelief.

"It's Kendo," she calmly says, "what's wrong? Afraid to go up against a girl?"

Bakugou sputters, "NO! I'm taking you down!"

Kendo smiles while standing next to him making Bakugou scoot away so there's a bigger gap between them.