4

I woke up in a cheery mood, going through all the ways I could set up the dining room while I was taking a shower.

It took me only a third of the day but I didn't have time to start any other room.

Hoping he would say yes, I texted Grayson and asked if he wanted to come over and hang out

Grayson ❤

hey Gray, it's Rose. wanna come over| and hang out for a little while?

|of course I want to hang out but how about you come to my house instead?

I still didn't fully trust him but I was willing to take the risk. I guess it wasn't smart to be willing to give him my address so his house is better.

sure send me your address|

|ok *address*

I wanted to look half way decent so I changed my clothes.

I picked out a pair of black high rise shorts, a maroon crop top and some white converse.

Grayson's house wasn't that far away from mine.

As I was driving over there, I felt like I had millions of butterflies in my stomach. My hands were sweaty on the steering wheel and I couldn't control my heavy breathing.

I got to their house and I was a little surprised. I thought my house was big. I've only seen the outside and I already know it's bigger than mine. I walked up to the front door and hesitated to ring the doorbell. My shaking hand came in contact with the round button and the sound of church bells filled the inside of the house.

It didn't take long for someone to open the door and greet me.

Grayson opened the door wearing nothing but a pair of black Adidas pants.

My jaw slightly dropped from the sight of his toned torso.

He looked up and down at my exposed body, licking his lips making my cheeks flush in heat.

"Come in" he said smirking and looking back up at my eyes.

I walked past him as he tilted his head to get a better look at my body, biting his lip.

"Can I get you anything? Water or something?" he asked as I sat on his couch.

"No thank you. I'm fine" I said with a smile.

He came and sat down next to me.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked while putting his hands behind his head.

"I don't know. You choose" I said feeling awkward.

"Well we have a pool. We can go swimming" he said standing up.

"I don't have a bathing suit with me" I said a little disappointed in myself.

"I'm sure my sister Cameron left one here that might fit you" he said walking up the stairs.

I followed him into a guest room. He pulled out a really cute yellow bikini. It fit me perfectly.

I walked down the stairs carrying a towel as I saw that Grayson was already outside

Ethan was outside with him too. He was sitting on one of the chairs while Grayson was standing beside him, talking to him with his hands on his hips and his eyebrows furrowed.

I slowly walked outside with a smile.

They both turned their heads to look at me and Ethan stood up with wide eyes. Grayson's jaw was on the ground.

"How does it look?" I giggled knowing I looked good.

I did a small slow spin letting them see every angle.

"You look..." Grayson started.

"Amazing" they both said together.

"Well what are you waiting for?" I asked walking over to the pool.

Grayson ran up behind me and picked me up by my waist, jumping into the pool with me in his arms. I quickly pinched my nose and captured a gulp of air before hitting the water.

The cold liquid hit my skin all at once, sending shivers along my arms and legs.

My head broke through the surface of the water followed by Grayson's giggles, making me laugh with him.

My arms rested against his shoulders and his hands found their way around my waist again. My eyes came in contact with his and our laughs began to fade.

The sweet silence was interrupted by a loud splash. A huge wave of water caused Grayson and I to separate.

Ethan jumped out from underneath the water, taking in a breath of air followed by a wide and boyish smile.

"What the hell was that for?" Grayson yelled, making his way over to tackle Ethan.

"Gray.. no.. wait" Ethan said as Grayson pushed his head under water, restricting him from any air source.

Ethan came up laughing, causing Grayson and I to start laughing with him as he gasped for air.

The next few hours were spent in the water, allowing me to have fun for the first time in a while.

It started to become dark so I gathered up my things and said my goodbyes to the boys.

Grayson gave me a tight hug and Ethan gave me a friendly wave. I walked out of the front door feeling tired but happy.

The drive home was silent and lonely but I was glad to be getting home from a whole day of wasted energy. I opened the door to see my mom who I have missed dearly. I gave her a quick hug and walked up to my bedroom.

I did my usual night routine; washed my face, brushed my teeth, etc.

I was happy to be in my new but comfortable bed that always seemed to put me to sleep with ease.