24

I rubbed my fingers through his soft hair as he inched closer and closer to my special place. I stared at his smooth movements, not wanting to take my eyes off of him.

He left a line of purple marks along my stomach; claiming his property. The feeling of his lips on the sensitive skin of my lower stomach caused goose bumps to form on the surface.

His hands grabbed my thighs and pushed them apart as he reached my core. He moved his head down on me, never breaking eye contact. I applied pressure to the back of his head, wanting his lips to come in contact with my folds. He smirked at my actions and quickly obeyed; finally breaking eye contact.

I pulled at the ends of his hair and threw my head back. His lips fit in my folds perfectly, being able to consume every inch of me. Even the smallest movement made me squirm. His strong hands kept me down, making me stay still as he continued.

I let out a soft moan as his tongue slid across the edge of my entrance. He caught me off guard by inserting the whole length of his tongue into me, making my hips slide closer to his face. I let out another moan as his tongue moved, searching for my sensitive area. I could feel drops of sweat begin to form on my bare chest.

He removed one of his hands from around my thigh and massaged my folds with his thumb; teasing my wet skin.

My breaths became fast and short, letting out small whimpers every time he hit a sensitive nerve. I felt the knot in my stomach begin to unfold; I was close.

He removed his head from in between my legs, causing me to sharply breath in. I frowned at the sudden decrease of the warmth in his lips.

He brought his body close, hovering over me and placing his swollen lips onto mine. I could taste the sweetness of myself in his mouth.

The volume of his lips devoured mine, making me gain the comfortable warmth that was missing before.

He used his large hands to pin my hips down, teasing my entrance with his tip. I flipped over, now on top of him. I sat on his stomach with my legs on either side of his torso and my hands landed on his stomach. It was my turn to take over.

I slowly slid down on him, causing his eyes to shut while he bit his bottom lip.

I quickly picked up the pase, felling the pleasure grow for me; knowing I was doing the same for him. His hands gripped onto the edges of my hips with force, matching with the movements of my body. He released loud moans, knowing that no one could hear us on our private island.

I could sense that he was coming close to his high. His eyes were tightly shut, his eye brows were furrowed and his mouth formed an "o" shape as he let out small moans every time I slid down. The sound of skin against skin lightly filled the small spaces of our ears.

"Fuck" Grayson let out a loud raspy moan while he studied my motions in our lower areas.

The soothing sound of his voice brushing against my ears caused me to throw my head back and close my eyes in pleasure.

I picked up my pase, feeling the knots in my stomach begin to untangle again.

My back arched, causing a small increase in pleasure for both of us. We both let out loud moans as Grayson bucked his hips up into me and pinched his fingers into my skin.

I collapsed on top of him, feeling both of our heavy breaths; our chests moving up and down together.

"Holy shit" Grayson spoke out of breath.

He placed a soft kiss against my forehead as soon as he regained the air in his lungs making me smile.

____________

-last day-

"Are you done packing?" Grayson asked me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Almost" I answered disappointed.

The last days of any vacation is always the worst day. You're not able to do anything but pack and wait until you have to leave. It's depressing; especially when it's your honeymoon vacation in fucking Brazil.

"I just need to pack a few more things" I continued as I snuggled into his chest; pouting like a child.

His arms snaked around my neck as mine made their way around his waist. He rested his head on mine while my face was cuddling into his chest.

"I'm sorry we have to leave" he noticed my sadness.

I moved my head away from him and looked up in his eyes.

"Well I'm glad I was able to spend the time I had up here with you" I tried brightening the mood before we had to leave.

He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, making me smile. He pulled away and smiled down at me.

"Our flight leaves soon, we need to hurry" he spoke with a low voice, letting me see that he was sad to leave too.

I loosened my grip around him and walked back to our room; he followed close behind me.

__________

I looked out of the small plane window as we took off, trying to bring myself to smile at the beautiful sight of the sky.

I felt the warmth of Grayson's hand on my thigh, causing me to turn towards him. He plastered a soft smile on his lips, calming my nerves.

I couldn't have had a better honeymoon. I was becoming slightly home sick during the trip so I was glad to be getting back to see my mom and my friends.

The first flight didn't seem long; I was able to sleep for most of the time. The second flight is the one that seemed the longest. The hours went by like years and I was wide awake, unable to fall asleep again.

My slight head ache prevented me from trying to even rest my eyes. But I was happy to watch the sun go down just before we landed.