25

I walked through the door of me and Grayson's new house. My eyes widened at the large area that was already furnished.

Grayson and I had put in the money to buy a house together before the honeymoon but I had no idea that he had already bought it.

"Grayson this is amazing" I looked back at him with raised eyebrows, causing his facial expressions to rise.

"You like it?" he questioned as we walked into the spacious living room.

"Are you kidding?" I turned and looked at him like it was a stupid question.

"I love it" I exclaimed as I turned back around, admiring the already decorated walls.

______________

I sat on the leather couch with Grayson in the kitchen. The first day in the house has been super calming.

After the wedding, Grayson had set up for all of our belongings to be transferred to the new house.

I sat with my legs folded together while my dinner plate rested in my lap. Grayson came back with the hot sauce that I was so desperately craving to put on my chicken.

I thanked him as he handed it to me and sat back down beside me with a dinner plate of his own.

I pulled apart the warm drum, reaching the bone. The white meat blended into the red coloring; it wasn't cooked all he way. I felt my headache from earlier today quickly return. My stomach flipped, making me feel like the dinner I had consumed was about to come up.

My eye brows narrowed as I felt cold sweats begin to cover the skin of my chest, back and neck.

I slowly swallowed the small portion that I had chewed, trying my best to keep it down.

"You okay?" Grayson had noticed my struggles.

I quickly placed my plate on the coffee table and stood up, not being able to answer him.

"Rose?" he stood up with me, placing his hand on my lower back with a look of concern on his face.

I moved away from him and ran up he stairs, having to place my hand in front of my mouth. I rushed into the closest bathroom, lifting the lid of the toilet as quickly as I possibly could.

I heard the sound of Grayson's rushed feet running up the stairs as my body released the unwanted food that I had just consumed. Grayson entered the bathroom in a hurried manner. I could see the shocked and worried look on his face out of the corner of my eye as I continued.

He knelt down beside me, running his hand up and down my back. I let out the last bit of waste, being able to calm down in result of his actions.

I felt my tired body shake as I slouched onto the cold tile floor. Grayson grabbed a hand towel from above us, quickly handing it to me.

"What happened?" Grayson's concerned voice filled my ears as I wiped my mouth with the soft fabric.

"Must have been the chicken" I felt a sudden lose of energy when I spoke.

Grayson looked away, nodding his head in agreement. I let my head lay back against the wall as I studied his features. His eyes widened as a look of worry swept across his eyes.

"What?" I lifted my head, wanting him to speak his thoughts.

"I'll be right back" he assured me as he quickly stood and rushed down the stairs.

I heard the sound of keys moving and soon the front door opened, then closed. I let out a heavy breath of stress, not knowing what his plans were.

A good fifteen minutes passed before I heard Grayson come back inside. I had remained in the same room, just in case my stomach had decided against me again.

He walked up the stairs in the same rushed pace as before. He bent down to my level, handing me a small box that read Pregnancy Test.

"You think I'm pregnant?" I looked back up to him with furrowed eye brows.

"We didn't use a condom the whole time we were in Brazil" his words hit me like a bus, making me feel stupid that I didn't even think about it.

I stood and shooed him out of the room, letting me get it over with.

I placed the used test on the counter, giving it it's two minutes to settle as I hovered over it.

Part of me wanted it to be positive. Grayson and I weren't planning on having kids this early but we definitely dreamed about starting a family together.

I walked out of the bathroom with wide eyes as the test rested in my hand. Grayson was by my side in seconds; he had been waiting on the other side of the door the whole time.

"What does it say?" he looked deep into my eyes, wanting my honest answer.

"I'm pregnant" I spoke liked I was out of breath.

I didn't know whether to smile or to cry. This was a huge step; one that will be exciting and also scary.

Grayson shocked me by taking me into a huge and calming hug. He arms tightly gripped around my waist making me feel two times smaller than him. His head rested in the crook of my neck as I felt his tears against my skin.

My arms quickly moved around his neck as I felt tears begin to form in my eyes. He lightly sobbed into my neck.

I couldn't tell if his weeps were of sorrow or happiness.

He pulled away from me and placed his hands against my cheeks as he studied my features.

"This is all I've ever wanted" his words reassured me that he was just as happy as I was.

"All I've ever dreamed of is starting a family with you" he tears became heavier.

My smile grew as I brought my hands up to his face, wiping away his tears with my thumbs.

His gaze broke away from my eyes as he looked down at my still flat stomach. He moved his hands away from my face and gently placed them against the fabric of my shirt that covered my belly button. He looked back up at my with a soft smile on his lips.

"I hope it's a girl" the warmth of his eyes and his choice of words caused me to smile.

"Me too" I studied every feature of his face as he brought his hands back up to my face.

He placed his soft lips against mine, causing the cold tears against our faces to collide. He pulled away and smiled.

"I love you" his deep voice rang through my ears, calming my nerves.

"I love you too" I spoke as I stared into the warmth of his hazel eyes.

"I can't wait to do this with you"