13

When I woke up, Grayson wasn't in bed with me. I could hear soft talking from down stairs. I slowly walked down the stairs trying to wake up as much as I could on my way down.

"I'm just glad you forgive me" I heard a familiar voice speak.

When I was all the way down the stairs, the man with the familiar voice quickly stood up with a soft look on his face.

"Rose" he said starting to walk closer to me.

"Ethan" I said shocked to see him and Grayson in the same room.

"I came to apologize to you and Grayson" he said sincerely.

"I don't understand" I said confused. I've never seen the compassionate side if Ethan.

"What I did was wrong. I shouldn't have forced it on you. And it was wrong to do it to Grayson knowing you belong to him" he said looking back and forth at me and Grayson.

"And I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have went along with it" I said mainly pointing my words to Grayson.

They both smiled as Ethan walked towards me, opening his arms for a hug. I accepted his embrace and Grayson joined us completing a group hug.

I'm glad we're all on good terms now and we can live our lives without any troubles for now.

____________

-three years later-

Tomorrow is me and Grayson's three year anniversary. I'm kinda wishing he would just hurry up and propose.

Within the three years I've lived here in Jersey, I made a true friend that I am so lucky to have.

Sarah and I were at the mall looking for something for me to wear for the dinner that Grayson scheduled for us tonught. I didn't want anything too fancy but I wanted to look nice. Grayson wouldn't tell me where we were going so I had to try my best. I also wanted to impress him with what I had.

I went into one of the dressing rooms to try on the tenth dress today. When I came out, Sarah's eyes got wide.

"Yes yes yes yes" she said standing up and holding her hands up.

I laughed at her and went back into the dressing room to put my regular clothes back on

I laughed at her and went back into the dressing room to put my regular clothes back on. Paying for it was stressful.

$199.99

"This shithead better be worth it" Sarah said as we left the store and walked to my car.

It was already pretty late when I got home but I did have time to get everything ready for tomorrow.

While I was setting out all my makeup and things for tomorrow, my phone went off on my bed.

Grayson: I'm coming over and there's nothing you can do about it

I wasn't even able to answer because I was laughing so hard. As soon As I set my phone down I heard a suit knock at the door. He must know that my mom is asleep. I quietly walked down the stairs and opened the door. Before anything, Grayson lightly pushed me back, grabbing my face and placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"It's nice to see you too" I said smiling.

Grayson let out a small chuckle and walked me up the stairs and into my bed room. He closed the door and took his shirt and his jeans off as soon as we got through the doorway.

"Woah daddy" I said sarcastically.

"You know you love it" he said walking into my closet.

He had half of his clothes over here just in case he stayed over. He walked out with a pair of his sweat pants on and snuggled into bed with me.

"Goodnigh baby" he said into my neck.

"Goodnight Grayson" I said closing my eyes feeling excited for tomorrow.

_____________

I woke up with large arms tightly around me. I slowly opened my eyes and was face to face with a smiling Grayson.

"What" I said laughing and closing my eyes again.

"You're so fucking adorable" he said resting one of his hands on my face.

I opened my eyes again and he kissed me. I felt us both smile into the kiss. He lightly pulled back.

"Happy three years baby" he said still against my lips.

"It's taken forever" I said jokingly.

He had a fake shocked look on his face. Grayson let go of me and quickly jumped out of bed.

"Where are going?" I said in a childish voice while pouting my lip out.

"Well apparently you don't want me here" he said sarcastically with his hands up.

His footsteps were heard going down the stairs and into the living room. I got up within seconds and followed him. I found him in the kitchen starting breakfast. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Grayson Dolan cooking? I don't know if I trust that" I said sarcastically.

He turned around with a firm look on his face. His hands reached down to my thighs, quickly picking me up and forcefully setting me down on the kitchen counter. He moved in between my legs, grabbing my waist roughly and brushing his lips against mine.

"I'd watch what you say. It is our anniversary after all. Wouldn't want to have to punish you" he seductively said against my lips.

I couldn't answer. I don't know what was holding me back from kissing him.

"Or you could eat the delicious food that I have prepared" he said backing away from me and continuing to make us breakfast.

My breathing went back to normal and I quickly became very sexually frustrated.

"What was that for?" I asked confused still sitting on the counter.

"Let's save it for tonight" he said walking back over to me giving me a quick peck.

I smiled and got down off the counter and began to set the table.

"This is surprisingly really good Gray" I said when we began to start eating.

"I told you" he confidently spoke.

"So good that you could cook our anniversary dinner for tonight" I said placing my hand on his leg.

"No I'm taking you out tonight" he said picking up his now empty breakfast plate.

"Gray I don't want you spending money on me" I said following him with my empty plate.

"Are you kidding? Spoiling you is a pleasure to me" he said wrapping his arms around my neck while mine swung around his waist.

I laughed into his chest and devoured his warm embrace.