11

I smiled in realization as he slid the rubber piece around his growing member. He slowly slid in making sure I was comfortable. My mouth formed a small "o" shape as I dug my nails into his back. His thrusts grew faster and faster as time went by.

I was coming close to my high. I could tell Ethan was too. His eye brows were furrowed and his mouth was open, releasing a grunt with every thrust. His thrusts became fast and sloppy as we both climaxed.

"Fuck" he moaned as he started becoming slow and sloppy.

As soon as I was done, I got up and tried to find all my clothes to quickly put them on.

"Leaving so soon?" Ethan asked me looking sexy with the covers up to his v-line.

"I don't want Grayson to catch me here with you" I said pulling up my shorts.

But I spoke too soon. As soon as I finished speaking, we both heard the front door open from down stairs.

"Ethan I'm home" Grayson yelled from down stairs.

Ethan stiffened as our eyes got wide and looked at each other. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair so that it would cover the hickeys for now. I quietly ran out of Ethan's room and into the upstairs guest bathroom. As I gently closed the door, I could hear Grayson's foot steps coming up the stairs.

I could hear Grayson walk into Ethan's room as they began to talk.

"Hey I thought you said you were going to start dinner" I could hear Grayson say.

"Oh yeah sorry bro. I completely forgot" Ethan said sounding confident.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to leave without Grayson noticing. I casually walked out if the bathroom and "accidentally" bumped into Grayson as he was walking out of Ethan's room.

"Oh hey babe. There you are" I exclaimed without a hint of fear in my voice.

"Rose? What are you doing here?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

"Well I completely forgot that you had that meeting with your manager today so I stopped by wanting to do something today. Since I noticed that you weren't here I thought it would be ok if I just waited until you got back" I said surprised of my immediate and believable lie.

"Oh" Grayson seemed a little more at comfort now.

"But since it's getting a little late, I better get home." I said trying to slip by.

"Wait" Grayson said with a stern voice, grabbing my wrist tightly.

"What is that?" he asked with a confused frown.

He released my wrist and placed his hand around the side of my neck. He used his other hand to slowly push back my hair, revealing my recent hickeys. Before he could complete the task, I tried rushing down the stairs. It didn't work. He grabbed my wrist tightly again and quickly pulled my hair back. His eyes widened as he noticed the big purple marks all along my neck and collar bone.

"What the fuck?" Grayson screamed as his grip got tighter around my arm. I whimpered in pain, trying to pry out of his harsh grip.

He looked over at Ethan with anger in his eyes as he was trying to quickly put his pants back on.

"What were you doing while I was gone?!" he screamed at both of us.

I've never seen him like this. Grayson let go if my wrist and started to storm over towards Ethan. Ethan stood tall and confident.

"Grayson don't hurt him" I pleaded as I ran over to him, pulling on his arm.

He roughly slapped me across the face making me fall hard to the floor. I was taken back by his actions. He looked back down at me with no sense of guilt, just rage. My eyes began to water as Grayson started to yell again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he screamed in Ethan's face, pushing him back.

"She's hot. What did you expect?" Ethan said with a cocky grin.

"I didn't expect you to fuck her!!" Grayson got even closer this time.

"And you!" he yelled turning down to me again.

"You're such a slut!" he screamed in my face.

I got up off of the floor and tried to hold back my waterfall of tears as I rushed out of the room and down the stairs.

"Rose wait!" Grayson said finally showing some compassion.

But I was already down the stairs, making my way outside. I struggled to start my car from the tears limiting my vision. As I sped away, I was too oblivious to notice that it was raining. I tried driving as fast as I could without getting into a car accident. Thank God my house was only 5 miles away.

I got out of my car, getting soaked by the rain again as I ran to my front door. I again struggled to get the door open and rushed in, quickly locking the door behind me. I rushed up to my room, slamming the door behind me and sliding down and curling up into a ball. I let my tears fall from my eyes, hoping it would let out all the negative thoughts that were scrambled in my head.

How could I even think it was ok to do that? Why did I even consider it? I hate myself. I hate myself more than anything.

More tears started to fall as I began to remember my past. Before we moved here I was struggling with depression and self harm. I got bullied every day. Everyone always commented on my weight and came up with stupid names. Everything that was said to me soaked into my brain brain throughout the years. At a certain point, I started believing everything they said. I started believing that I was ugly and I went days without eating anything. I've never told anyone about it. Not even Grayson. And telling my mom would just make everything worse.

I slowly stood up, feeling like my limbs were numb. I stumbled to my bathroom, looking through my makeup bag trying to find an eyeliner sharpener. I succeeded in finding one. In anger and also fear, I threw it against the wall causing it to break. I grabbed the loose blade that was once attached. Shaking, I swiped the blade across my soft skin, causing lines of red liquid to appear. I did it again and again and again until I couldn't see what I was doing from all the tears pouring down my face.

I tried my best to clean myself and the bathroom. Feeling emotionless, I walked back into my room and dove into my bed. I wanted to be separated from the world. All I could do was sleep and hope I would never wake up.