epilogue

-five years later-

"We need to take Lily to school tomorrow" I reminded Grayson as he grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"That's right, first day of pre-school" he walked over to the island with a smile.

Lily is four years old now. Time has gone by so fast since I found out that I was pregnant. Grayson and I were planning on trying to get me pregnant again soon.

"Mommy" I hear Lily screaming from her room.

"Duty calls" I looked back at Grayson who was leaning against the counter with his arms propping himself up.

"I'll come too" his tired voice spoke as he closely walked behind me.

We both walked through the doorway into her bright purple room. Fairy lights hung from the frame of her bed where her fluffy purple comforters rested on the mattress.

She sat up in her bed, squeezing onto one of her small stuffed animals.

"What's wrong baby?" Grayson's choice of words made my heart flutter.

The way he acted with kids was heart warming. The ability to make her smile seemed to come naturally to him.

"I can't sleep" she pouted her lip out, and gripped onto her stuffed bear tighter.

I walked over beside her bed and got on my knees with Grayson doing the same.

"Nervouse about your first day of school?" I softly spoke, knowing that tomorrow was going to be scary for both her and us.

She nodded her head, keeping the same facial expression present. Grayson reached over and grabbed her small hand.

"I know it's scary but I'm gonna need you to be strong for mommy and daddy okay?" Grayson's warm voice made my lips curve up into a smile.

"I'll try" she agreed as she slumped back under her covers making Grayson let go of her hand.

"I'm gonna go finish making her lunch" Grayson whispered in my ear before standing up from beside me as I nodded.

He brushed the bangs that hung in front of Lily's face and placed a soft kiss on her forehead before walking out of her dark room.

"Can you stay in here with me?" her small voice was music to my ears.

"Of course I can" my cheeks blushed at her need to have me with her as I climbed into her cushioned bed.

I slowly ran my fingers against her forehead, waiting for her eyes to close. Her long eye lashes continued to blink as her tired eye struggled to stay open. Her breaths became heavy showing me that her comfortable body was asleep.

I removed my hand from her head, trying my best to stand up without disturbing her.

I closed her door behind me and met Grayson back in the kitchen where he was making Lily's turkey sandwich. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, feeling his toned stomach against my arms.

"She's asleep" I whispered, making him turn to face me.

"What do you want to do?" he seductively spoke as he brought me closer by grabbing my hips with force.

"You know exactly what I want to do" I brought his face closer to mine by gripping onto his jaw with both hands.

He grazed his lips against mine as he moved his hands to my thighs, picking me up and pushing me onto the counter. I moaned at his rough actions, causing him to smash his lips onto mine. His soft lips moved with mine as his hands gripped tighter onto my thighs. He pulled away, matching my heavy breaths.

"I need you" his lips moved against mine; his words making me crave him even more.

"Then take me" I seductively spoke as he moved in between my open legs.

He moved his hands up to the edge of my shirt and slowly pulled it over my head, revealing my black lace bra. He connected his soft lips to the warm skin of my neck as his hands wrapped around the edge of my sweatpants.

I pushed him off of me and ripped his shirt over his head. He returned his hands to the same spot as he connected our lips again. His fingers rubbed against the fabric of my underwear; teasing me.

I cut him off by jumping down from the counter and grabbing his hand, leading him up the stairs and into our room; making sure to close the door. I fell onto the bed, letting him climb on top of me.

He helped me remove my pants before taking off his own. As he hovered over me, I pushed my hands against his back, bringing him closer to me. He swiftly took off his last piece of clothing, not breaking eye contact.

He reached behind my back as his lips devoured my neck and his fingers untangled the small clips of the lace fabric. I ripped off my last piece of clothing as quick as possible. He removed his head from in between my neck and stared down at me.

"No protection tonight, I want to try" he said referring to trying to get me pregnant again.

I smiled at his words and nodded before he smashed his lips onto mine again.

He slowly entered me and let out a huff of pleasure. Both of his eldows rested on with side of my head, propping himself up. His thrusts were smooth and deep, causing me to let out an unexpected moan.

"Not too loud baby" he whispered against my lips, making me want to release another sound of pleasure.

His breaths were heavy as his movements became faster and sloppy. My eyes tightly shut as I bit my bottom lip, trying to contain my moans. Grayson let out a grunt as I felt his warm liquids flow into me.

He fell beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist as I tried to regain my breath.

"I love you so much" he spoke into my bare chest, making me smile.

"I love you too"

THE END
_____________

Heyyy sorry this book fucking sucked but I'll have a new book coming out soon!!!