10

-next day-

Grayson had to go back to his house to film with Ethan for their channel and my mom had to work again today. After Grayson and Ethan were done filming, Grayson had to go talk to his manager about new merch so I was home alone for basically the whole day.

I was watching a movie when I felt my phone vibrate next to me.

Ethan

|hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime

Ethan aren't you filming right now| with Grayson?

|ya but that doesn't mean I can't talk to you

fine, i'll come over after you and| Grayson are done filming

|i'll text you when he leaves

I felt irritated that Ethan was trying to hit on me but I soon found myself thinking a lot about it. Ethan was very very VERY attractive. Even irresistible to some girls. But I could never cheat on Grayson. Never.

Or could I? He wouldn't know right?

_____________

As the long hours went by, my thoughts fought back and fourth with each other.

I love Grayson with all my heart. But Ethan is just so sexy. It would only be a one time thing right?

I was kicked out of my day dream when I felt my phone vibrate under my leg.

Ethan

|he's gone

I didn't respond. I was contemplating on whether or not to go. Who knows? This could really be just us hanging out as friends. I blocked my thoughts from interfering with my heart. Leaving my mind with a good image would make my expectations better.

I grabbed my keys, feeling more confident and walked out the front door. I got into my car and drove the five mile distance from my house to his. I was honestly a little nervous. Not that I was planning on doing anything with him.

When I arrived, I quickly walked up to the door, wanting to get this awkward part of the visit over and done with.

A shirtless Ethan opened the door making my mouth open slightly. His sweat pants were pushed down, dangerously close to his v-line. He let out a small chuckle and backed up indicating that I was being invited in. I awkwardly walked in and sat down on his couch.

"Don't you think you might be more comfortable in my room?" he smoothly asked, sticking his hand out in front of him.

I hesitated but lightly grabbed his hand as he led me up the stairs and into his room. What do I have to loose? I watched his large back muscles move slowly as I followed him up the stairs. I was holding myself back from the earge to reach out and run my hands along his shoulders. I lightly jumped and let my arms rest by my sides when he turned around, letting me walk in first.

Again, I awkwardly sat down on his bed with my legs crossed. Ethan closed the door and walked over to me with a small smirk.

"Why did you close the door?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

He moved his face dangerously close to mine, making me back up against the head board.

"We both know why I invited you and we both know why you came" he said putting his hand on my bare thigh.

I moved my gaze down to his plump lips and then back up to his hypnotic eyes. His lips curled into a smirk, knowing exactly what I was thinking.

I wanted him. He is a cocky douche but he was hot as hell. And probably amazing in bed. I craved his touch. The more I felt his skin against mine, the more I wanted it.

He moved his face closer and closer to mine, seeming like it was taking an eternity. All I could hear was my loud and unsteady heart beat. He finally closed the small gap between us and crashed our lips together. I hesitated to kiss back but soon found myself loving my situation, making me kiss back immediately. His other hand cupped my face, making our lips press together with more force.

I needed him right now. I pushed him back by forcing my hand on his bare chest. I swiftly slid my shirt over my head and pulled him back to me, reconnecting our lips.

Ethan moved both of his hands around my waist and pulled me down onto my back; wanting to dominate. My hands wrapped around his neck as he hovered over me. Ethan's head dove into the crook of my neck, devouring my warm skin with his sift lips. I tilted my head to the side giving him easier access to my neck. I could feel the blood rising to the surface of my skin as he sucked in different places.

His lips moved down to my collar bone, leaving wet kisses as he moved farther and farther down my stomach. With his hands against my hips, he easily pulled down my shorts. I could see the lust building up in his eyes as he crawled back on top of me. I felt a rough tug on my core.

My body is telling me that it wanted this. But my mind was telling me it was wrong.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that Ethan had already taken off his pants, leaving him in only his boxers and me in a bra and underwear. He brought his lips back to mine as he attempted to unclip the strap of my bra. As soon as it was off, it was thrown across the room. He wrapped his finger tips around the edge of my last piece of clothing. As he was about to slide if them off, I stopped him.

"No emotional attachments" I said with his wrist firmly in my hand.

"Never" he said sarcastically and slid my underwear off, not breaking eye contact.

He climbed back on top of me and I slid my fingers onto the edge of his boxers.

"Your turn" I said running my other hand up and down his shoulder.

He didn't hesitate to rip them off of himself. His lips returned to my neck, making their way down to my special place.

He put my legs on top of his shoulders and roughly gripped my thighs making a small whimper leave my lips. He smiled and started massaging my folds with his thumb making me squirm.

"Stop teasing" I breathed as he tried to hold me down to keep me from moving.

He smirked and lightly started licking me very slowly. I threw my head back and exhaled heavily. I felt his tongue enter me making me let out a moan. He inserted his middle and index finger without warning, moving them faster than I could handle.

"Ethan I'm-" I was cut off when he stopped.

I frowned in confusion as he reached to his right side table, pulling out a condom.