Chapter 1:

I actually really like madanaru, and it's pretty rare and I read a bunch of fanfictions on them, but they were never finished, so he's one and I hope you enjoy.

Naruto pov:

Hello my name is naruto Uzumaki, I have blonde hair and blue eyes and whisker marks on my cheeks. I am from the Uzumaki clan and my parents are dead, sadly I have lived alone for so long but then I became an genin and now I have a few friends like Sasuke, Sakura, choji, shikmaru, Ino, hinata and etc. But I still feel lonely and I have a great friend ship with my sensi Kakashi and with my master pervy sage, and my old academy teacher Iruka. But I always feel like somethings missing, like I need someone to love me have a bond that I can share my love with and yes I did have a crush on my teme, but it was just not enough! (even though I love sasunaru, there might be a slight sasunaru, but it's about madanaru so that will be it.) so I walked through the town of konaha and went to my dirty old apartment, because I'm an orphan. I opened the old door and went over and changed into some more comfortable clothes, I then sat down on my bed and got he remote and watched some TV and then I fell asleep after that and dreaming off while I was waiting for the next day to come for more training. Especially since the Chunin exams are coming up.

Madaras pov:

Everyone in the akatsuki "my name is madara uchiha and we will take over the world using the one tails up to the nine tails." madara said.
"but we also need to capture them and extract the bjiuu and then have world to ourselves" madara said. "now I will be pairing you up with which tailed beast." madara said while going up to the other akatsuki. "deidera gets the the one tails, hidan you get the two tails, kakazu gets the three tails, kisame gets the four tails, orochimaru gets the five tails, konan gets the six tails, pein gets the seven tails, and Itachi gets the eight tails and I get the nine tails." Madara said. He then handed out the cloaks and then brought everyone of them to there own personal rooms. He then called pein to his room, and then told him his plan of reviving his clan with the nine tails jinchurki, and that Uzumaki naruto is able to Carrie children, madara never really new why but he always has this weird feeling in his heart when he thought of naruto, I don't know if it's love yet but I new I had a crush on him and that he will be my wife when hes a bit older. Pein went back to his room, he kinda did not like the idea because he knew that naruto was his cousin and he doesn't want naruto to just be raped or others or naruto to fall into his tricks, but who knows madara may fall in love with the boy and have a happy family, even though madara had a crush on him he needed to figure out his feelings more. Then all the akatsuki slide into bed and slept the night away, but some stayed awake and practiced there art! (Deidara and sasori duh lol).
It was all peaceful that night in every village and they all felt like there was gonna be trouble the next day.

I hope you enjoyed my chapter!
Drama in the next Chapter and later on naruto will meet madara!
:) :-)

LOL!!