Chapter 7:

Here's a new update on this madanaru story I hope you enjoy this chapter!! ^ - ^ p.s there's a time skip for a little bit of months.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TIME SKIP A FEW MONTHS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madaras pov:

It has been months and naruto has been eating up the food at our base like crazy and yelling at some other akatsuki members that did nothing. It was getting out of hand, because if no one got naruto his food then he would freak out and throw chairs and plates at people. Naruto still has not forgiven me and I want him to forgive me before having the baby, so we can have a happy life. Yes we have not captured any tailed beast because naruto slapped me for even thinking of it so nope I think I'm stuck with this life now, wow naruto has changed me a lot, oh God. I then wandered off to find naruto.

Narutos pov:

I woke up with a hungry stomach and I had been at least 5 or 6 months and my stomach was growing and growing ughh...
"MADARA, I'M HUNGRY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!" Naruto yelled while holding his stomach that hurt because the baby kicked hard and it was probally hungry as well. I then saw madara run up the stairs and come in my room worried. 'sometimes I wander if madara actually cares about me or if he just wants me as his baby machine, it would be nice if he did love me.' naruto thought while madara started feeling narutos stomach and feeling kicks and some throws and he heard naruto grunt and he yelled at an maid to get some food right away.
"are you okay naruto? Hurt anywhere? Is the baby kicking really hard? Are you hungry?!" madara said while tucking naruto in the blankets and putting and little table In front of him, so the food will go there and he can rest at the same time.
5mins later....
The maid rushed in and got naruto his waffles and maple syrup and some orange juice and then they both watched as naruto chomped up his food in minutes. They both giggled while madara saw her waved he off to do work.
"I'm gonna leave you too rest, I'll be here if you need me." madara said while getting the tray of food off of naruto and wiping the mess on his lips.
"wait madara, I have an question for you?!" naruto said while madara was about to leave.
"what is it naruto!?" madara said wondering what naruto needed to know.
"I was wandering if you actually care about me or you are just using me as your baby machine." naruto asked, pondering on why he asked that and that it was a mistake too.
"yes, I care about you more than you think and no I was never using out as a baby machine." madara said while looked at naruto and caressing his cheek and pulling him in for a kiss while naruto just agreed and went in for it and they both started to kiss. Madara started kissing his cheeks and then went to his mouth and pressed up on it and put his tongue on his lip waiting for entrance and naruto granted it and Madaras touge slip in and explore his mouth. Naruto was soon not getting air and that's when madara let go of the kiss and looked at naruto and kissed his forehead and said "I LOVE YOU." Madara said while looking deep into narutos blue ocean eyes. Naruto blushed and whispered back "I LOVE YOU TOO! But I still want time to make up for not talking to you and get to know you and you get to know me, so we can get closer." naruto said smiling at madara as he left with a nod and narutos face was as bright as a red cherry and he basically just smiled and just smiled and then rubbed at his stomach." I guess we might have a loving father by our side." naruto said smiling widely and almost crying in joy.

Sasukes pov:

Me and the other unbus where fighting orochimaru now, back in those other months we were torched and abused, it hurt and now we are going to all get our sweet revenge. I started up my chidori and raised it at orochimarus head and sliced it off and the other unbus got there weapons out like swords and they sliced at orochimarus other snakes and now orochimaru dead on the floor and now absorbing him into my curse mark and now he was gone and done with this torture. We went out and saved the prisoners.
"omg thank for letting me free from orochimaru, it means a lot!" said a guy that's was all bloody and sore. "now I can see my family again." yelled another guy running out of the horrible place and others running with there children and laughing and smiling. It was a nice sight because everyone was happy to finally be set free. "we need to go back to the leaf and report to Ms. Tsuande!" yelled Sasuke as he blew up the whole place that orochimaru had. "yes, we need to report back but we haven't got naruto back but we will soon I just need a month off!" said a raccoon masked unbu while laying on the ground panting. "yes, we will all be taking a break but this naruto search is not over yet!" said Sasuke while running to the woods and the unbu following to go back to the leaf and hand in there report and there fail of getting naruto back.

Madaras pov:

I smiled while walking back to my office to do some paper work and thinking of how my life could not get better. Naruto has maybe forgiven me and he said I love you back and now he wants to know more about me, maybe we can have a life and maybe I can have a restart of a life and a family. Those thoughts made my heart warm up and I just started doing work whole the other akatsuki members where staring at me like I was crazy and weird for smiling.

I hope you have enjoyed that chapter! ^ ^