Chapter 8:

Here's another chapter! I'm so sorry I have not been updating, I have been so busy but I hope you enjoy and yes this chapter is about the beginning of there bonding and mostly about sasuke and about the leaf Enjoy!

Narutos pov:

I was the next day and ya know my stomach was getting bigger and bigger and more uncomfortable and hard to sleep with. I went out the door and i went to Itachis room. Knock knock knock......
I knocked on Itachis door and he came out and he came out with a tiny smile. "hello naruto, how is the baby is it doing good?" itachi asked while bringing naruto in. "yes the baby is doing fine but I had some questions." naruto said while sitting down on Itachis bed holding his stomach. "ask anything, I'm right here when you need me." itachi said sitting on the bed with him. "ok so first how do I get to know madara more because I want to know more about him and it's just awkward talking to him after what he has done to me." naruto said while scratching the back of his fox ears. "well.... OK so he kind of raped you but not really because you started liking it and now it's kind of awkward. Just talk about your feelings and how you want it to be between the both of you and talk about your life in the leaf village and what you want for the baby. Just try to bond with him and things will get better." itachi explained while putting his hand on narutos stomach."wow you said a lot but I get it, I will try and bond with him." naruto said while putting Itachis hand more up his stomach to find little kicks. Itachi smiled. "now go and bond with madara and get to know each other." itachi said while getting up and bringing naruto to the door. "I will and thanks for the chat." naruto said while walking off. "anytime naruto, good luck!" itachi said waving off naruto.

Madaras pov:

I haven't seen naruto all day and I was hoping to talk with him. But then I saw naruto walking down the hall towards me with his ears down, looking embarrassed or shy. "naruto how are doing." madara said while putting his hand on narutos shoulder. "I'm doing great I just wanted to talk to you and you know bond." naruto said blushing. "that's fine with me, let's go to my room and talk I'll go get pein to make some cookies. (imagine pein in a apron. ^ ^)
Madara picked me up and brought me to his room. He set me down onto the bed and went to tell pein to cook some cookies.
I walked down to poems room.
Knock knock knock.....
I knocked on his door and he came out with a dull face. "hey pein can you make some cookies for me and naruto." madara said smiling. "wait why can't you make konan do it." pein said sighing. "I don't know maybe because she is sick of cooking for everyone." madara said. "okay fine. I will but I hope I get paid for." pein said. "ok but you better get them done fast." said madara while walking back to my room where naruto is.

Sasukes pov:

Me and the anbus were walking across a river stream. We all got down and drank some water from the clean, fresh, cold water. We moved on and started running to the direction to the leaf village.
~ a few hours later ~
We finally got the the leaf and we went the guards and they spotted us and ran and ran. "hey, your all back we thought you guys were dead!" one guard said while putting a limping unbu on his shoulder, so it won't hurt as much to stand.
"Yes, we were captured by orochimaru and tortured. But we broke lose and killed orochimaru and saved the other prisoners." Sasuke said proudly. "That's great, but we need you all to go to the hokages office to report this and get cleaned up." anther guard said. "Yes we will go to the hokages immediately!" Sasuke said while telling the other unbu to rest while he goes to tell tsuande the news.
I started running to the hokages office and I ran inside and blocked on the door.

Tsuande pov:

Knock knock....
I heard two knocks.
"Come in!" yelled tsuande.
They opened the door and i saw Sasuke the one who was supposed to save naruto, he was also beaten up. "Sasuke are you okay? I thought you were dead, we sent out a search party but we could not find you! Did you save naruto or did you not find him?" tsuande said while going up to Sasuke and laying him down onto the couch. "We didn't save naruto, we couldn't get there in time and me and the unbus were captured by orochimaru and abused until we killed him and saved the prisoners." Sasuke said while letting tsuande heal him.
"Oh God that damn orochimaru, at least he is gone now and I happy you are all alright, but what about naruto!" she said while shedding a tear. "It's okay, I'm planning on finding him soon, I just need to heal and I'm gonna go out and find him again." said Sasuke. "Okay but I hope you will be careful and please get naruto back soon." she said while sitting Sasuke up after the healing. "I will and then maybe I can be with him again like old times." Sasuke said smiling. "yeah!" tsuande said while walking back to her desk to do more work.
"Bye tsuande, I will be back with naruto, I swear on my life." Sasuke said while walking out and closing the door. I started walking back to my apartment and went inside to find it pretty dusty, so I dusted alittle and took a good shower and ate some rice balls and I read some scrolls on how to get naruto back and fell asleep without any bad things happening near him.

~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter keep reading thxs for the love and support! ~