Chapter: 6

Hello everyone, here's another chapter I have been busy with school but I caught up on it yay! So I hope you enjoy this chapter!  ( ^ - ^ )

Narutos pov:

I started to wake up from a dream that was of madara fucking me. I sat up and rubbed at my eyes and scratched at my ear and let my tail sway then I started too look around and I felt cold and I looked down at my body and saw I was naked with cum all over and I screamed and then I felt someone next to me move and I looked over and saw madara himself naked with cum on him too. "WTF!!! WHY AM I NAKED AND WHY ARE YOU TOO AND WE BOTH HAVE CUM ON EACH OTHER!!!!!" Screamed naruto while madara was covering his poor baby ears. "I guess you thought it was a dream!? Well it wasn't, we had sex and now you might be pregnant but you will not know until a few weeks or so." madara said and then naruto was shocked that he started to tear up and cry and yell at madara for doing this. Madara did not know what to do so he left the room and got naruto some hot chocolate and some marshmallows. He hugged naruto but naruto did not respond and just huddled up in his tail with his fox ears down.

Sasukes pov:

Sasuke started walking towards the unbu. "we have a very big mission and its to get naruto back from Ame." (rain village if you didn't know) all the unbu nodded there heads and got there weapons out and Sasuke started running to Ame with the unbu. 'I'll kill you itachi and you madara for taking naruto and I'll take naruto back to the leaf' Sasuke thought. But then a trap went off and trapped Sasuke and the other unbu and they would not let go and then some black mist came over them and they disappeared into thin air.

Madaras pov:

Dammit I made naruto sad I need to make him feel better. I want him to be happy that he has my child now.
Maybe I could do something nice for naruto even though I am evil and want the tailed beasts but I still want the nine tails but it's inside my mate. It's fine as long as naruto stays here and we have more children then probably get married. Because I will not let anyone in my way of having naruto too myself. "now it is time too capture those tailed beasts and get naruto too trust me and to make naruto join our group." he said with his sharingan spinning and walking off.

Narutos pov:

I started crying and then madara left I was sad and alone and I think about Kuruma and then suddenly my mind starts going black and then I'm in this sewer-ish place and I just walked up to the place where the nine tails would be because I have been here for a few times and now I really needed answers.
I came in and there was Kuruma looking at me worried which made me confused.
Naruto: hello Kuruma, I was just kinda raped but I allowed it and now I need to know if I am pregnant.
Kuruma: I'm not sure, but I will notice in a week or so but I do believe you are, I'm sorry I couldn't have killed madara and saved you from the this prison.
Naruto: y-you care about me!?
Naruto asked.
Kuruma: of course kit but when you were younger not that much but after being inside of you I strutted to develop feelings for you and to care for you.
Naruto: r-really!? Wow ya know, just means a lot to me, that someone cares about me.
Kuruma: no problem kit.
Naruto: I just have one favor to ask!?
Kuruma: anything kit!? What is it?
Naruto: please just take care of the child inside of me if there is one!? Naruto said while hugging Kurumas tail.
Kuruma: sure kit, I know you will want you little baby taken care of.
Naruto: nice talking too you Kuruma, take care.
Kuruma: you too kit, be safe around madara.
Naruto: I sure will!
And then it started to fade and I was brought back to the normal world and not my mind and I just decided to rest and I fell asleep fast.

Sasukes pov:

I woke up with the other unbu tied up and then I heard a creak of a door opening and saw orochimaru!
"hello Sasuke kun I can't wait to have your body and power and for little naruto chan to be my slave!!"
Orochimaru laughed out loud and started moving out the door still laughing creeply. That's when I lost my consciousness again...

Yay I hope you enjoyed and now I was really busy so I have not updated in forever but I did I hope you liked it.