Chapter 4:

Here's another chapter, I hope you like it:)

Narutos pov:

I started walking to the stadium and my fight with neji was coming up and now I will access more Chakra and fight smother because I have been training with jiriya for a bit and no I know I can beat the hyuga and become a Chunin.
"hyuga neji and Uzumaki naruto it's your time to fight!" the guy managing the fights said. Neji came out smirking at me like he was gonna win but I know I will prove him wrong. "now begin!" he yelled. Now neji started punching and using his gentle fist and I then I hit him back with an big blow to his nose he fell to the ground and called me a loser and saying it's my fate to be a loser and just be a dead last but I was fighting back that it was not my fate and then I started to get mad and then he used eight trig rams sixy - four palms and I fell to the ground no longer able to access my Chakra, I then kept fighting but kept falling to he ground but then I started using my different Chakra and then he used his byakugan and then looked into my Chakra sesstem and saw a fox with red eyes and growling that made him scared now the Chakra was going around me and now I started throwing punches and neji failed to Block and got knocked down and came up again and then I started to make my eight trigrams vacuum palm and then blue Chakra spreaded everywhere and then red and orange Chakra spreaded everywhere and then there was dust and then everyone was shocked both where down and then neji got up and then strutted walking to naruto and then called him a loser again but then a hand cam up from the ground and punched neji right in the jaw and neji went flying and then naruto stood up calling neji the loser and that this was not his fate and that he will chose his own, and left with everyone screaming and yells and woos and etc.

Madaras pov:

He's good but not enough, I guess I will have to train him and make him stronger and make him have more of his mothers powers but the training is not that important. What I really want is naruto and to revive my clan with him and I will, and I won't fail. I then I feel a great Chakra and I feel orochimaru, oh God this guy is deciding to destroy the leaf wow I hope he does and I hope naruto will be safe.

Narutos pov:

Someone was attacking the leaf and now I had to do something so I went to where Sasuke was fighting gaara and then I saw Sasuke exhausted and on the ground panting and Sakura on a tree trapped with sand and now gaara was going in to kill Sasuke I soon interfered and kicked the guys face. I then set my Chakra up and then made a bunch of clones and started using my Uzumaki kicking and he landed on the ground and started getting angry and then caught me in his sand coffin and now I used my summoning jutsu and then I had a big frog under me and they asked me if I could think of something with claws and then poof we turned in too the nine tails and then clawed the one tail and then we changed back into the frog and I jumped off and then punched gaara face and then the sand started to break and we both fell and then after that I fell to the ground and told gaara that I felt he same pain and that I was lonely and that I understood him and that's the time gaara changed. Then gaaras brother and sister went to gaara and picked him up and got out of there. My body started to glow and then sasuke came and saw it and now my hair grew a little more and got red streaks and then I grew fox ears and then a fox tail and my whiskers darkened and my body curved more and I kinda looked like a girl.

Sasukes pov:

I was in awe, I really wondered what naruto was but he was beautiful and I want to make him mine I then started to pick up naruto until someone hit my neck and then I fell to the ground unconscious.

Madaras pov:

I saw naruto transforming into half fox and he looked super kawaii and I saw Sasuke staring at him like he was his and that got me angry so when Sasuke was about to pick him up I striked and hit his neck and knocked him out and I left Sakura on the ground because I didn't care and now I got naruto in my arms and smiled widely and now I finally had my little fox, he was adorable and he screamed uke I then jumped through the trees and vanished with my little naru.

Aktuski base pov:

I got to our base and set naruto on my bed and chained him up because I new he would run away and I don't want that and now all the other members came in and saw him and where in awe. Now I made them leave and then I started to put my fingers in narutos hair and feel his smooth hair and the I went into bed with him and snuggled until I fell asleep, and dreaming about what are life is gonna be like now.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, wow naruto is kidnapped now will naruto hate him or start to fall in love with him and will there be a child involved.