Chapter 5:

Hey everyone here's another chapter! And now naruto is kidnapped and there will be some smut and some kinda rape, but not harsh you'll see.

Narutos pov:

I woke up and there was a dim light on and I tried to sit up and then I noticed that I was chained to a bed and my body felt weird all over. Then there was a mirror right next to the bed where I was chained too. I look at my self and scream. "ahhhbhhh-hhhhhhh" I screamed I saw myself in a fox form, I had a golden pair on ears on the tip of my head and red streaks in my hair and grew a bit longer and then I looked to my tail that was strapped to the bed too. 'so that's why I could not feel my tail, it's strapped up what do I do now' naruto wandered but then someone opened the door and this guy was scary.

Madaras pov:

I should check on my little fox but then I heard a scream and I knew naruto just looked at himself and woke up. I then made some food like ramen because I knew he loved ramen and then I went inside and I saw naruto on the bed scared.
"hello naruto kun." he said. "w-who are you..!" naruto kind of yelled. "my name is madara uchiha and you and me are going to make children since you can bear them." madara said with a smirk. "pfft, what do you mean I can bear children Hahahaha I'm a boy." naruto laughed. "yes, I know you are but the you have the nine rails in you and the nine tails is a woman so that makes you able to bear my children." madara said while looking at narutos shocked face and then putting narutos ramen on his lap. "well you better eat, because we have a lot of things to do, we need to have sex and have children and then get married and have more children." he said while thinking he said too much because naruto fainted. So I tucked naruto into the blankets and got the ramen he wasted and then decided we will have our little mating session later.

Sasukes pov:

I woke up in the ground and I got my memories working again and then ran to the hokages office.
"tsuande, naruto was taken after the fought gaara!!" I yelled with tears in my eyes that were almost about to spill. "W-WHAT, WHERE AND WHEN AND FROM WHO!!!!" tsuande screamed that even birds flew away. "I was gonna pick up naruto after he kinda turned into a fox and then someone knocked me out and took him and I don't know the guys face." Sasuke yelled. "wait what, naruto kinda turned into a fox, what do you mean!?" tsuande asked. "he started turning into a fox like golden Ears and and a golden tail and he got red streaks in his hair and it grew a little longer." he said. "wow, well we need to send our unbu to go look for him before anything bad happens." tsuande said while taking out her sake and drinking it while getting depressed.
Madara and Narutos pov:

I woke up hungry and I then I saw some ramen at the table and the straps lossened so I can reach and sit up and eat up my ramen.
I started eating my ramen and then madara came in and just watched me eat my ramen. I finished it and then he left and had box. He then strapped me a different way and then took out the stuff in the box.
WARNING SEX AND SMUT SCENE.
-----------------------------------------------------------
It was a dildo and some lube, now I was frightened and now was struggling and kicking. Until he sucked on my right nipple and I moaned but bit my lip and it bleed a little he came to my lips and kissed me and shoved his tongue in my wet and warm mouth and I moaned again and cursed myself.
He then went to my left nipple and nibbled on it and licked at it and then he started licking at my nine tails seal which is very sensitive and I screamed a moan as he licked
At it and bite at it and the went down to my legs and made a hickeys on my inner thighs and I tried to hide in my moans. Until madara said. "don't hold in your voice, I want to hear it" he said while liking my wet and weeping dick and now he stroked it and did it faster and faster until I screamed and cummed all over madaras hand. Now that was embarrassing and now I took out some lube and put one finger in and it felt weird but then I started to relax and then he started doing two fingers and did a scissors motion and it hurt a tad bit and now he put in the the third finger and I moaned and it hurt but I felt pleasure too and now he was shoving his fingers in and out of me and it felt like heaven. But then he took them out and it felt like a lost and then I saw him take out more lube and rub it on his long length dick and now I was wandering how that thing will even fit in me. Then he placed it to my entrance and shoved it all in and I screamed in pain. "sorry naruto, but it will hurt more if I go slow." madara said with concern in his eyes. "it's fine just fuck me, just  fuck me hard and fast." naruto yelled while spreading his legs more, madara smirked while going fast inside of naruto and with naruto being a moaning mess and now the speed increased and he went faster in narutos warm and wet entrance."madara I'm about too..." "ahhhhhh-hhhhh cum" naruto yelled while cumming on the bed and then madara spilled his seed deep into naruto and then fell on the other side of naruto panting. He then unchained naruto and brought him close to his heart and put the blanket on the both of them and kissed narutos forhead. "I love you naruto kun." madara said while they both fell asleep.

I hope you enjoyed this smut and chapter scene and i can't wait for the next Chapter and what I have in plan, I hope you liked it! : )