Chapter 9:

Here's a new update please enjoy! Also im very sorry for my absence, i have been busy with dance and etc. But i hope you like this chapter!! love ya

Madaras pov: 

I opened the door to where naruto was and found him looking at a picture of me and my dead younger brother. "naruto? you see that picture, well that's my younger brother Izuna." madara said coming towards naruto and smiling sadly. "oh i'm sorry. i should have never been snopping around in your stuff." said naruto while sitting down back on the bed. Madara then went to naruto and sat down with him. "It's fine me and my brother, we had a really close bond that no one could break, but sadly one day a man killed him it was tobirama, the first hokages brother." said madara while looking into narutos deep blue ocean eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry about that." said naruto looking into madaras eyes. "I was really just hoping you could forgive me or you know I just hope we can get along as parents when the baby is born." said madara with a soft voice while leaning closer to narutos soft face, while naruto just said "yea." and leaned in as well and then they kissed. Madara then kissed narutos mouth hungerly and then Bite narutos bottom lip and asking for entrance and naruto obeyed and opened his mouth for madara to slide in his tongue and naruto started to fight his tongue with madara but of course madara won with the tongue war. We finally let go of the kiss and looked each into the eyes with lust. I blushed while letting go of madara long raven hair. "Your adorable." madara said while madara stroked narutos fox ears. My cheeks turned bright red and I started to feel more for madara but I may like him but I'm not in love with him... Well not yet. Pein was in the door watching the whole thing with a smirk and he then went over them and put the food on the table with a clank and it woke both madara and naruto up from there daze. "So the food is here?" madara said with an eyebrow rising. "Yeah now you both can keep doing that lover stuff." pein said rolling his eyes. "I better get my payment." pein said while leaving the room.

Narutos pov:

Madara and I kissed, wow that was actually really great. I blushed. I then layed down on the bed and fell asleep while madara just layed down and brought naruto to his chest and the both fell asleep while kind of wasting the food pein made them.

Sorry it's such a short chapter I just have a lot of things to do even if it is summer. I'll make a new chapter soon and it will be longer.