Chapter 2:

Here's another chapter, I have been busy with school and I do other stories so I can't always update, I hope you like it! (:

Narutos pov:

Today was the Chunin exams and I've been training for hours and hours so I can get through this.
I got up and put on my orange jump suit and then my leaf shinobi headband and ate some ramen for breakfast and ran out the door, to go to my team and to get ready for the Chunin exams.

Madaras pov:

I walked back and forth and then realized that in the leaf there was the Chunin exams, that made him feel like he should spy on them and watch Uzumaki naruto that would be good. Madara soon put on a jutsu to look invisible and then transported to the leaf I then released the jutsu and tapped a leaf shinobi on the shoulder, they turned around and almost screamed until madara knocked him out and took his ID and turned to look like the guy and hid the guy under ground from a jutsu that his old friend hasirama made. I then took a step into the leaf and then went forward to the Chunin exams.

Akatsukis pov:

Itachi: where's madara at?
Pein: he went to the Chunin exams and after it, he plans to kidnap naruto.
Itachi: okay, so will my clan be remade, with naruto. So is me or madara gonna do it?
Pein: probably madara, you know his little crush on my little cousin!
Itachi: oh ok...
pein: damn why so down, do you have crush on my cousin too...!
Itachi: kinda, but I will allow madara to do hat but he has to be careful with naruto.
Pein: I think he will, but if naruto does not comprehend then madara might heart him.
Itachi: oh God, I hope naruto will behave, I don't want him getting hurt.
Pein: he'll be fine, we'll watch over him.
Itachi: okay.
Then soon enough they both stopped talking and just played some video games.

Narutos pov:

Me, Sakura and Sasuke both got good he Chunins and we started our tests, 'I was having trouble with he test and then all of a sudden I see hinta trying to help me cheat but I saw no, because I never give up dattbatye!' I said in my head. Now people where getting kicked out because they were cheating or the quit. Then sakura raised her hand and then I did and then I told everyone to not give up and that they could do it and that I will be become the best hokage ever! Everyone was in tears or there mouths were wide open and some were all happy that they passed and it was all because of narutos words of not giving up.
Some people never noticed the weird Chakra coming from this man that looked like a regular jonin, but he kept his eyes glued on him and was shocked that this boy made almost everyone in the class to stay and not give up. It made me happy because this boy naruto will be mine and my wife and carry my children and I won't let dream of mine slip through my fingers.
I then got up and went to the second round of the Chunin exams, the forest of death, I hope naruto will be alright in this exam.

Narutos pov again:

This was the second round of the Chunin exams the forest of death and I was not scared at all. Me and my team went on and got an earth scroll. (I forgot, I haven't watched the Chunin exams in naruto in forever, I'm gonna cut out some scenes and make stuff up cause I forgot some of it too, lol)
Me, Sasuke and sakura soon went on our journey and then we started fighting other people and then got a heaven scroll we started running until we saw the snake man come to us we halted to a stop and then I saw Sasuke attack and then get knocked down and now my eyes turned red and my pupils turned to slits and I grew long claws and pointy teeth that were sharp. I then started attacking the snake man, the guy named orochimaru was interested in this little cute boy and Sasuke.

Orochimarus pov:

This boy is an adorable one and so is my dear little Sasuke, I think I'll take Sasuke first and after I take Sasukes body ill have naruto as my personal slave and take the nine tails of course and then destroy the leaf and rule over it with having Sasukes eyes and the nine tails and naruto as my slave and my life will be perfect. Yes "peerrrrfffeeeccccttt!"
Orochimaru hissed and then caught naruto with his tongue and then pulled up his shirt and blasted and seal on his stomach and then he threw naruto and he landed right on Sasuke and Sasuke his was just shocked and I liked that.

Sasukes pov:

I then looked shocked because naruto was on top of me and in a weird position and I blushed but nows not the time, I need to defeat this guy and help naruto. I put him down on the ground and then got into fighting stance... We have been fighting for a about 15 mins and now I was exhausted and fell to the ground panting and then orochimaru got his head ready and it speed over to me and peirced my neck and gave me a curse mark.
I screamed in pain and fell to the ground and fainted.

Sakuras pov:

"Sasuke! Naruto!" she yelled.
She ran over to them and saw he snake run away and then she got both of there body's on her shoulder and then brought them to a cave and warmed them up and then a jonin came over, with a weird smile and asked if everything was alright. The jonin that was actually madara went over to naruto and caressed his face while smiling and feeling mad about what orochimaru did and about Sasuke too, itachi won't be too pleased about his little brother being hurt since he loves his little brother.

Now Sasuke and naruto woke up and the jonin left and then Sakura came back and they both went back onto there journey to get the end of the test they did make it and they were happy about it and now they needed showers and some food sleep, now there's gonna be one on one fighting and madara had some plans in action!

Ohhhh madara has some plans!! ;)
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, kinda rushed it because I want to get to the good part of Madaras plan and I just wanted to add in the Chunin exams cause I want some real naruto action, hope you liked it! :)

Ohhhh madara has some plans!! ;) I hope you enjoyed this chapter, kinda rushed it because I want to get to the good part of Madaras plan and I just wanted to add in the Chunin exams cause I want some real naruto action, hope you liked it! :)