August 27

Dear Diary,

Today my sister came in to tell me something really important.............................

----What happened that day----

"Sis"

"mmmmmmmmmm"

"Sis, Sis wake up."

"nhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

"Rise and shine" My own sister pulled my blankets off my bed.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as the cold air hit me. "WHY!?"

"You need to get to the dining room for breakfast NOW." She shouted at the end.

"Okay." I said as I got out of bed and my sister left the room. I changed in to my white shirt and underskirt. I put my red over skirt and red over shirt on. Tying my white bow and yellow neck scarf tie thing. My white ankle socks with the frilly bits at the top and my red flats tightening the strap. I put my long bit of hair in a ponytail to left and put on cap before running to the dining room.

I sat down and started to munch on the fried egg, bacon and potato rashes.

"Flan, I have something to tell you." My sister began. "You are goi...."

"You are going to stay inside today. I get it." I interrupted. 

"No today I want you to start packing your things." 

"WHAT!" I shouted. "Packing why am I packing?" 

"I am sending you away to stay with someone."

"Who?"

"We are sending you to England."

"Wheres that? How far away is that? Are you coming with me?"

"Europe, 5,845 mi and I won't be going with you."

"WHAT!" At this point I was about to flip the table. My sister got up and left leaving me to finish my breakfast just as Meiling burst through the door saying good bye just as everyone else. I went to my room to pack up my things. I wasn't looking forward to September 1st.

----End----

well I will see you in England Diary.

Bye

Flandre