October 26th

Dear diary,

I now know the truth......................

----What happened----

Saturday, October the best time of the year. A.K.A the only month I get to hang out with my friends. I finally made a email account. Which gave me a YouTube account and what ever else you get. Google+. All my friends were going to parties on the October 31st. Everyone at school was talking about a thing called Halloween. The only thing I know is that people dress up. The rest of the month was boring. Just school really. I haven't spoken to him since what happened. 

You know what, I think I will ring Lin.

Ring Ring

"Hello,"

"Hi, Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing, wanna come over?"

"Sure."

"Kay, I be over to pick you up."

"See ya." I hung up and got ready to leave. Someone was probably asleep. I looked out the window to see Lin pull up. I crept out and we went to her house. It was a nice hou...... Building should I say. I found her part of the building's apartments to be cute with yellow, orange and black. The room on the opposite must be Rin's because it is orange. 

"The others will be here in a minute."

"Kay." Others? 

Knock Knock

"I'll get it." Shouted Rin.

"Hey Rin how you guys doing?"

"Great come in." Looks like everyone is here and three more.

----6pm----

Well it turns out that these people are AWESOME! The one with the purple hat which her name slips my mind is probably the cool one. Well we are going to dinner hope it is nice.

----11pm----

I finally got home. I was about walk up stairs when the front door burst open. I stopped and stared for 2 minutes before running up stairs and locking my door. Better stay out of his way.

----End----

Holy cheese I was right

Good night

Flandre

Mr.M's POV

"N-No p-please d-don't" One slash sent beautiful scarlet liquid up the walls. The taste of copper in my mouth. Delicious. 

"I-it's real-ly tr-r-rue, You are M-M-Mad."

"That's right don't wear out my name." I said and threw my knife hitting him straight in the eyes. One hit kills are the best. They don't get time scream. I had to run home quickly. Does it look like I want to be caught. I got home and slammed the door shut. I turned to see Ms Scarlet. OH F**K. She soon ran up stairs and locked her door. Great going, scare her away. She will probably avoid me more. Better just stay out of her way. Maybe I should was the blood off my hoodie before it stains.