November 7th

Haha take that Olive all your friends are dead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling refreshed and some what happy. At least today it will be quite. No annoying voices or people. My blood lust has gone down as I had it almost in a row. The thing is Rin only picked me up today.Maybe Lin is sick. I walked into form seeing a frightened Olive. Tears running down her cheeks.

"Miss I feel sick." She said before the teacher let her leave. Is she really that scared.

The day went as normal. On the way home with Rin I decided to ask where Lin was.

"Rin, Where is Lin?" Her eyes opened wide but kept them on the road.

"Flandre, Lin is.." There was a slight pause. "...missing." 

"Missing! What do you mean missing?" We pulled up by her apartment building

"I don't know where she is, I don't know why she would leave, I just hope she is okay." She was crying at this point. They have been together forever. I pulled Rin in to my arms just as Isabella walked out. She ran over to us.

"Rin, Rin its going to be okay we will find her." She had kind eyes just like always and took Rin inside. I went in with them holding Rin's school bag. 

"*Sobs*" 

"Flandre, please tell Mad." I nodded my head and left the building. Mad was standing right outside with an umbrella. I noticed the sun was out so it was a good idea.

"Lin is missing." I told him walking home. "I hope she is okay."

"She is a smart girl, she will find her way back." We got home just as it decided to rain.

----8 PM----

"Hey I'm going out do you want anything?" I heard him call while I did my homework.

"Yeah, an arm and some eyes."

"Okay." Then he left.

??? POV

Look at him. All covered in blood from jeans to his mask. I watched him from the same window for 2 years. I wouldn't mind if he stole my heart. If you know what I mean. He could of been mine if that blonde haired chick didn't show up. He spends more time with her now. I watched him cut of the poor girl's arm and take out her eyes. Is it weird an 18 year old crushing on a 24 year old. Mmm. No. I mean she is WAY too young for them to be in a relationship. She is what nine and she is going into year 10 (Sophomore year). I watched them walk home from that apartment building and when he goes to see his brothers. Look out Blondie I am coming for him.