November 1st part 2

:3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke from a brilliant night's rest. 12am till 8am, not really Oh well.

"I'm leaving" and then a slam. He sounded really jumpy. It couldn't of been because of last night. Tch, he is a serial killer he shouldn't be scared. Guess I was wrong. I just laid on bed staring at the ceiling. I put on hand on my face covering my eyes. I removed my hand to look at it. There was a ton of blood still on my hands and now possibly on my face. I went to wash my hands while licking some of it off. Mmmmmmmmmmm. After cleaning my hands with a damp towel which was white now red. I had to throw it in the bin. Adding that to the replace list. 18 items already including plates, towels and bed lining. That adds up to £150 for 13 items. I don't have that kind of money, I don't know what to do. Most evil person ever having a life crisis about replacing items. 

*Grumble

I better eat before I go on a blood rampage. I made myself a sandwich. One raspberry jam sandwich. I ate the whole thing in 5 minutes. The weather started to change. The clouds turned grey and the rain began to pour. I sat in my room reading a book. I heard a loud slam coming from down stairs. I went to see what was going on. He walked in soaking wet. I put a towel on his bed, some fresh jeans and a hoodie before sneaking back in to my room. 

The rest of the day I stayed in my room watching the rain fall making the outside world clean and fresh smelling. 

"Cough, Hack" I heard come from the room next to mine. I opened the door a jar. He caught a cold from the rain. I hope he gets better soon. Wait..WHAT?! I can't be getting soft, I hate him and he doesn't like me. I shouldn't feel sympathy for him, he is a murderer after all. He doesn't want my sister to kill him so that is probably why he is being so nice to me.

Flashback

"Hey does he only look after me because of my sister?"

"Look Flandre, he maybe mean at first but down in his heart he would probably do anything to protect you."

End of flashback

He would do anything to protect me. That was probably lie. Well I better get some rest.