September 1st

Dear Diary,

I am finally in England and it is terrible so far...........................

----What happened that Day----

I left the my mansion to get to the airport. The plane trip was horrible. As soon as I got to the airport that is where I met him. I hate him. He is horrible. Doesn't speak, he is too quite. Once I got inside the place I went straight to my room. On my bed was some clothes. Black socks, black skirt, white button up shirt, grey tank top, a tie and a blazer with green on it. 

 "That is your school uniform." I heard from behind.

"So you finally speak to me." I replied.

"Yes," He was in the door way. "Just get ready for September 11th."

"Why?"

"School" He said with a sarcastic tone. I turned and slammed the door in his face. How rude. Well lets unpack. I unpacked my clothes and shoes. My books and a picture of everyone at home. I looked out the window. Its raining so the sun isn't out. I turned on the light and shut the curtains. By the time I had finished unpacking it was 6pm and I hadn't eaten all day. This made me sleepy. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. My door opened and he stood there. Just stood there not moving; staring at me. 

"Are you okay?" I didn't reply. I was too tired and my throat hurt. Talking would make me feel sick. 

"Here." In his hands was some medicine. Really how does he know if I am ill or not. I crossed my arms and looked away.

"Fine." He got up and left, leaving the medicine with me. I watched him shut the door before bring my knees to my chest. I held back my tears. I didn't what him to hear me cry. 

When it turned 8pm I put on my pyjamas and turned on my lamp. I decided to read a book when I heard the front door open and close. I was confused either he left or someone else entered the house. At this point I got out my diary and started to write.

----End----

I am so tired

Good night diary

Flandre