September 5th

Dear Diary,

I met a few new people today..............

----What happened that day----

The last couple of days I have been here are the strangest. He comes home at 2 in the morning from doing something at 8:40pm. I also sneek out to get food and to other stuff. I wondered towards the calender to see three dates circled.

September 1st- the day I arrived here

Today September 5th- meet up. Meet up who is he seeing.

September 7th- school. What is this thing with the place called school. 

"Whatcha looking at?" Oh no I was caught. I walked towards him before making a quick get away up the stairs. I slammed my door shut before looking at my ankle. I fell on it but kept a upright position. I heard him walk up the stairs. He was knocking on my door. He waited five minutes before leaving. 

10:30 am

There was a knock at the door. I heard some voices. Two male and five female voices I didn't recognize. I heard lighter footsteps come up the stairs. 

*Knock Knock*

"Excuse me, can I come in?" Said a female voice. I walked to the door and opened it a few centimeters so I could just look out. There she stood. Blue eyes and hair. A cute smile.

"May I come in?"

"Yes." I opened the door so she can come into my bedroom before closing the door. 

"Nice room." She said.

"Thanks."

"So wheres your desk?"

"Over there by my bed." I had reply. She was so polite. But what really got me was the box she had with her.

"Whats in the box?" I was so curious.

"A present, for you." For me, but why is it for me. She picked up the box and placed it by my desk. She opened it to reveal a screen.

"Here we go." She plugged it in to the wall and turned it on there was a thing with letters on and a separate button thing.

"This is your new computer," 

"Whats that?" I don't know what a computer is.

"Well the computer is built in to the monitor with a wireless mouse and a keyboard." Now that is confusing. "I will leave you the manual and I'm sure that someone will help you."

"I don't know his name,"

"Really?" she asked "He knows yours Miss Scarlet."

"What? why does he know my name I don't know his!" I was confused.

"I know yours because I know your sister."

"Really you know my sister?!" I was surprised that I actually know her but I didn't realize because it has been so long since someones been to my house.

"Miku."

"The one and only with the evil one as well."

"Really? Everyones here?"

"Yep, why don't you come down?"

"Well, I just don't like him." I said shyly.

"Okay, well come down if you want or when your ready then." She left and stared at the computer and the manual. I started slowly but soon got the hang of what I was doing. 

"Bye Flan" 

"Bye." Then they left. I made eyecontact with him so I backed up into my room.

7pm

I had fun learning how to use my computer. I turned it off and changed in my pyjamas and got out my diary.

----End----

Finding someone knew was awesome

good night Diary

Flandre