September 11th

Dear Diary,

Today was horrible I don't like that place............

----What happened that day----

I woke up at 6am because someone changed my alarm. My regular clothes weren't out so I put on the attire that I saw when I first got here. I got a knock at my door.

"Wake up you got school today." what is this school. I crept down stairs then two arms wrapped around me.

"Your not getting away this time."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Rin and Lin will see you to school today."

"Okay, but first what is your name?" Then he just walked off. REALLY! I asked and he doesn't answer oh well he is just a twit. I started to make my lunch for school. As I finished making my lunch there was a knock at the door. 

"It's Rin........."

"and Lin."

"Hi."

"We are your ride to school today and every other day." Said the blonde one named Rin. I looked out at the clouds ready to burst with rain. It looks like they got here by car or........................ROAD ROLLER. These girls are crazy but what can I say they were nice enough to take me. I grabbed my lunch, school books and bag full of pens and pencils and what not. They led me to the vehicle and soon we were off to the strange place called school.

Not a lot of people were there but the time was 8:00am.

"Hey you should go over to Student reception and get your PE kit." Said Lin.

"Okay" I replied. I walked over to the small room and knocked on the glass. A lady with short brown hair walked over. I hid my wings just in case.

"Hello what can I do for you?"

"I am new here and I wondered if I can get my PE kit?"

"Sure whats your name?"

"Flandre Scarlet," I was really nervous.

"Ah yes here it is." She hand me a shirt, shorts, tracksuit bottoms and trainers. I put them in my bag.

"Thank you" But she was talking to some one else. I also noticed that she had given me a map of the school and time table.

TIME SKIP

The day went well, I tried hard to stay out of the sun and met some new people. But others were not so nice about me being here. Rin and Lin said 'they don't know what they are missing out on'. That cheered me up. I had gotten home and crept up into my room. I did my homework but my head started to hurt. I went down to get some water. The front door opened but I didn't see anyone enter. So he must of left the house. I was almost to the kitchen when I was stopped by two arms. It was a trick he opened the door and shut it because he knew I wouldn't leave my room if he was here. 

"Where are you going?"

"To get some water."

"Why?" 

"Why should I tell you?" What is with all these questions.

"Because I have to." What kind of answer was that.

"Right first tell me your name," At least I could get that.

"Fine the names M-" I passed out. The headache had gotten to me.

----End----

I woke up at 10pm. I still never got his name and still I was so close I got the first letter though. M. I don't want to go tomorrow to school but I should.

Good night Diary,

Flandre