September 13th

Dear Diary,

Maybe he isn't so bad after all......................

------What happened that day------

The whole time I was at school was okay. People decided to become my friends and no one is being mean to me anymore. Now that it is the weekend I don't have to go downstairs. I finished my homework. I had gone on my computer and done some research on my school and reading scary stories. Mostly creepy pastas because of them being popular at school.

I did a lot that day. I talked to Rin and Lin on Skype, the girls got me a phone so I can call them when I am not at home. I got Miku's number too as well as her Skype. I finally learned how to play the RPG maker games and created some of my own games which was fun. For the past two nights before hand I had noticed some game consoles on my trip downstairs when Mr M. wasn't around. I started to call him Mr M since his name starts with M so yeah. 

Mr M goes out a lot at night and I mean a lot. Almost every night he leaves the house. Ever since I passed out on Wednesday, antibiotics and headache medicine are just on my bed or outside my door. I guess Mr M is worried about me or is just looking after me like my sister told him too. Eeh. 

Before you ask when I passed out nothing happened because he wouldn't do that. Would he? Now thinking about is making my head hurt. Everyone said he wasn't like that so I shouldn't worry. Should I?

I would go for a walk but the sun is out. People I hate are out better stay inside. Right? 

4PM

How long does he sleep. I left him a cheese sandwich which is probably going bad. I waited a few minutes and then a sign of life. So he wasn't dead. Still I probably would of eaten that sandwich. 

6PM

I finished reading a book about the history of where I am living.

8PM

Okay so Mr M should be leaving by now so I can sneak down stairs to things without him knowing. Once the front door shut, I was finally alone. I looked around the living room, all clear. I turned on the Nintendo 64 and started to play Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. It was suppose to be scary Oh well. I remembered that I didn't turn off my computer. I paused the game and ran up stairs to my room. Once I turned it off I looked around the up stairs hall when I spotted his room's door was open. I went to close it but I had to have quick peek. It wouldn't hurt. I turned on the light. The room was red, bed covers were red basically everything is red. Not very interesting until I spotted it. The thing I really wanted to see. A old diary. I tried to stop myself but I read one page. 

'March 19th

The weather was S**T. I sliced ... in half.'

What! I shut the book put it back where it belongs and ran down the stairs to finish my game.

2AM

I fell asleep on the sofa.

----End----

Night Diary,

Flandre.

Mr M's POV  (weren't expecting that did you)

I got back at 2 in the morning. I opened the door and saw a light coming from the living room. I turned off the TV and N64. I took the controller out of her hand. She fell asleep. I grabbed a blanket and put it over her so she was warm. She looked so peaceful. I sat next to her falling asleep.