sixteen

authors note: first of all, i would just like to thank Aaliyah a happy birthday. Even though she's gone, her legacy,music, and iconic looks still remains relevant. She was a gorgeous person who had an amazing soul. Ya'll ever have those celebs that you've felt so close to? Like you've met them? Yeah I do too. BabyGirl would have been 39 today ✨ So today we celebrate you, queen.

 BabyGirl would have been 39 today ✨ So today we celebrate you, queen

aaliyah

"he really blamed you?" i asked him as we sat in the booth of the pizza shop.

"yeah, shit wasn't even my fault." he sighed as he shook the container of parmesan cheese.

"so the season gone." i said while shaking my head.

"recruiters was lookin' at me, al too. i probably ruined his c-"

"don't blame yourself. shit happens." i said, giving him a reassuring smile

he looked up at me with sad & droopy eyes. if i could take him in the bathroom and get it on right now, i would.

he began to snap his fingers in front of my face. i popped out of my day dream and focused on him.

"huh?" i asked as he chuckled

"you nasty, baby." he smirked. my face turned a light shade of red.

"how you k-"

"i was thinking the same t-" the waitress cut him off

"hi, i'm lashawna. can i take y'all order?" she asked with a fake smile

"let me get a small cheese pizza, two sprites and cheese sticks." dino said, leaning back in the booth.

she wrote down everything and looked at him. "anything else sweeth-"

"don't get smacked." i warned her

she scoffed loudly and walked into the back. dino looked up and me and cackled loudly.

"what's funny?" i asked "i don't play about me or mines." i shrugged

"babe, i ain't going no where. i'm all yours." he said while reaching across the table, grabbing my hand

"yeah that's right" i smirked

"do it harder!" i yelled at dino, who got himself stuck inside of the bathroom. the handle to the door had fell off on the other side, so he'd been stuck for 15 minutes.