eighteen

today on this day we lost an angel 💙 fly high dino 😩

aaliyah

i'm nervously rubbed my hands together as we walked to the back of the club. g.i. looked at me and spoke "damn, you making me nervous." he chuckled

"sorry." i said as i tucked my lips together. dino looked at me and smiled "don't be nervous."

i nodded as him and shazam knocked knocked twice on the door and then they kicked it. a buff bald guy opened it and let us in, with no questions.

"i told y'all it was going to be easy." dino yelled over the loud music.

soul ll soul blared loudly as we walked through the crowded club. i was very uncomfortable and scared. "loosen up." kim smiled at me.

i slightly smiled as everyone began to go there separate ways. i squinted and tried to see if i could spot dino, he had disappeared somewhere. i turned around to see if anyone else was around, but they were gone as well.

"well, they just gon' leave my ass." i sighed. i squeezed my way through the dance floor. "damn, ma." some nigga whispered in my ear, while grabbing my arm.

"yo, let me go." i said, while turning my nose up at him. he was dark skin with big brown eyes, and he had a high top with a line in the front.

"i just want to dance witchu' girl." he chuckled.  devante swing ft static major gin and juice began to blast through the club.

i shrugged and we both began dancing with each other. a harm less dance wouldn't hurt anyone. we both kept a slight distance from each other.

"you must got a man." he yelled over the music.

"yeah." i nodded, while flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"then why he not with you?" he asked me, getting a little closer. i backed up and spoke.

"he went off with his friends somewhere." i shrugged.

dino

"who is this clown ass nigga?" pac joked.

"clown ass nigga? i can bag ya' moms." the scrawny guy said.

i sighed as i rubbed my forehead. tupac ass always getting into it with somebody it never fails. this is what causes a lot of issues for him, his big mouth.

"man, come on." g.i. told him. "i'm tryna' find some girls." he tapped pac

"exactly & i'm trying to find aaliyah." i sighed

pac looked back at us and spoke "i'll be back for that ass." he said sizing the guy up.

once we walked away, we all looked towards the dance floor. "where shazam?" i asked them

"with kim." they responded in unison.

i nodded my head to the beat and tried to see if i could spot aaliyah, with that bright red jacket on. i squinted and spotted her dancing with some nigga.