twenty-six

authors note: it's been a while 💀😩 i apologize, it's just :/ idek 🤧😂

aaliyah

after pac kissed me that night, i been kind of avoiding him like niggas avoiding the police. so far, he's been staying with us for a week. luckily allen hasn't picked up on our awkwardness, since his face been in them books.

kimberly called my phone the other night, crying up a storm about how shazam has a secret baby. like damn yo, everybody got babies..it's the baby boom part two or something. i felt so bad for her, because i know the feeling. she claims that she'll never get back with him, we'll see how that goes though.

spring time is finally arrived, meaning that majority of my friends will be graduating, even my baby dino. it's a bittersweet thing, i don't want them to go, but i know that they have plans and dreams to go out and accomplish.

i sat in the back of the classroom, staring at my grade sheet. i had one b,two c's and one d.

"it's better than how it used to be." i mumbled. i opened my black binder and quickly put it in there.

as long as i don't get no f's i'm cool....i thought to myself.

just as i closed my binder i could feel someone staring at the back of my head. i looked up at the ceiling and sighed, before turning around, seeing halle.

"why are you staring?" i asked, raising an eyebrow "why are you staring?"

"no reason" she said, looking away. "well kind of there is."

"then spit it out, because the bell is about to rang & i got to go to lunch." i said, with an attitude.

"can i call you ?" she asked me. "you're number is still the same, right?"

i nodded quickly as the bell rang, signally that we could leave. i wonder why she wanted to talk to me, could it be about the night she stayed at my house? or could it be about pebbles ?

my mind raced as i squeezed through the crowded hallways. once i finally made it to dino's locker, he looked at me like i was crazy.

"why you rushin' babygirl ?" he asked me. "i hate crowded are-"

"my niggas." a jolly pac yelled, walking up to us, kim following behind him. she had one a oversized jogging suit, which was unusual because she loved tight clothes.

i looked past him at kim and held my arms out for her. "come here." she quickly accepted the hug and laid her head on my shoulder.

dino and pac began to have their own conversation when i seen shazam walking up to us. my eyes widened as i used my free hand to shoo' him away. he shrugged and kept walking over to us.

fucking fool......i thought. kim lifted up from the hug and turned around, bumping into his chest.

i looked over at dino, who watched the situation with no emotion on his face. he grabbed me, pulling me next to him. pac looked back and forth at them both, with amusement in his eyes.