The Night Before

"Your highness. Allow us to introduce ourselves" the 3 Hobbits bowed before me. We heard news that their friend, Frodo, will be ok. I smiled deeply.

"I'm Sam, this is Merry, and this is Pippin" They smiled.

"And I am Erillin" I curtsied for them. We all giggled. It was already night fall and I looked over to the balcony where Arwen and Aragorn stood. The Hobbits left to find food and I was just sitting alone. I saw my sister give something to Aragorn. But they were to far for me to hear. I did not know what it was at first but then I noticed her EvenStar was missing. She has given him, her heart and Evenstar. I sighed for I knew what was to come. It was either she is to die here, or take the boat to the undying Lands. I watched as she kissed him Passionately. Hopefully, I will one day find love like that.

Everyone was already fast asleep except me. I was walking up the stairs to my chamber when I heard someone following after. I hid in the shadows till the person passed by and took my dagger out of my boot.

"You know, she's going to die" I said calmly as I placed the dagger under his chin.

"She insisted" he said and put his hands up in defeat. I lowered my dagger and placed it back into my boot.

"You haven't seen me in many years and this is how you say hello?" Aragorn smiled. I lunched at him and hugged him tight. If him and Arwen where to get married then he would be my brother in law. I already thought of him as a brother.

"I don't want her to leave" I whispered as I pulled away from him. He held my shoulder.

"Me neither. But It is her own choice, Nessa Mine (Little one)" He let go. Little one? Really. I rolled my eyes.

"I suppose, Brother. Its late and you need rest. Maar Hui (Good Night)" I smiled at him.

"Maar Hui" He nodded then left up the stairs.