The Promise

"Erillin, I must speak with you."
My father dismissed everyone.
"I'm sorry, Father. I must go pack" I left him and made my way to my Room. He followed me. My back was to the door when I heard him speak.
"Erillin-" But I cut him off.
"I will not take no for an Answer, Father. I am going! I've been in Rivindale long enough and nothing you can do to stop me." I said slightly annoyed as I placed my clothes in my bag. I heard him sigh then walk up to me.
"Just like your Mother. Always so determined. I will not stop you for going. But I want you to promise something to me. Can you?" He looked into my eyes. I could see the sorrow that filled his heart.
"Anything, Father" I Looked to him. He pulled out a necklace from his pocket. It was similar to Arwen's but bigger. 
"This was your Mothers." I turned so he could put it on me. I looked down at it and held it tight.
"Now, promise me, that when you get back, You will ride to Valinor with your sister and our people." What? No! I'm not ready to leave Middle- Earth! I have so much to see!
"What?" I whispered.
"Can you promise me that!" He raised his voice. I looked at him and said nothing.
"I do not want you to suffer the same Fate as Your Mother." He panicked slightly. My mother? What was her fate?!
"I... Promise" I finally said. He leaned in and kissed my forehead. Then left. Oh what did I just do?! I wanted to get my mind off of things. I grabbed my healing pouch and headed for the Meadows. I shall pick healing herbs for the time being.

As I walked out of the palace, I was stopped by the man from Gondor.
"Your highness! My Lady Erillin. I apologize for my behavior towards you earlier. My humblest apology. I am Boromir, of Gondor" He bowed before me.
"Rise, Boromir. I accept your apologies. And please, call me Erillin" I smiled then walked off.
"My lady" Gimli stopped then bowed before me as well.
"Master Gimli, Rise. Please call me, Erillin." I chuckled.
"Master Aragorn looks for you" He stood. I nodded.
"He is in his room" He added as I walk off. I made my way back to the palace again but I heard my fathers and Gandalf's voice. I hid in the corner to listen.
"She has been here long enough, Elrond. You cannot keep her hidden here anymore! She grows to strong." Gandalf said. Who was he talking about.
"I am afraid she will suffer the same fate as her mother!" My father's voice was soft and worried. Were they talking about... Me?
"Her fate is tided to the Ring. He searches for her almost as much as the Ring. Erillin is to powerful, To Strong. She will overcome this. But we must tell her!" Gandalf argued back.
"No. We say nothing of this to her." Father answer quickly. Wait, me? Powerful? What were they talking about?!
"Then when will you tell her? When it is to late? Elrond, she has a right to know who she is!" Gandalf said back. What? Who am I?
"Fine, but when the time is right. We cannot burden her with this news." My father resorted. After that, I couldn't take it much longer. I ran up stairs trying to forget what I had just heard. I stopped in front of The room the Aragorn was staying at. I knock.
"Aragorn? Are you decent?" I asked weakly.
"Erillin? Yes come in." I heard him say from the other side of the door. I walked in to see him shirtless. I shielded my eyes.
"I asked if you were Decent!" I scolded him. Then I noticed his stab that skinned his arm
"Not like you've never seen a shirt less body before." He chuckled.
"You're wounded?" I said taking some herbs out of my pouch and a fabric bandage wrap.
"It is just a scratch" He said as if it was nothing. I walked over to him and pinched the skin. He winced.
"A scratch that causes great pain. And without treatment, can become infected." I said annoyed. I washed a cloth and cleaned his wound. I wrapped the bandage around it.
"You truly are an amazing healer" He smiled at me.
"Which is why, you men need me" I said very proud of myself.