The Beacons of Gondor

I jerked up right screaming.
"Mother!!!" I screamed. Everyone was around me staring and Gandalf was talk to Pippin. I got up and ran out because I needed to be alone, I needed to think. 
I ran to the stables and found an empty spot. I sat against the back wall and cried to myself.
'Is that the fate that father was talking about. Is that what they really did to her?' I thought to myself. And sobbed myself to sleep.
______________
I woke up the next morning to loud chatter. I stood and saw Gandalf and Pippin mounting on Shadowfax. My body ached from my bad sleep position and my eyes were swollen but I got up and stretched it off.
"Where are you going?" I asked walking over to them. They both looked at me and a smiled of relief grew on Pippin's face.
"Erillin, what did you see?" Gandalf asked me sternly. I must tell him. My face dropped at I intertwined my fingers together.
"He.. Showed me... My mother. And what they did to her. How they tortured her, and Murdered her. Is that all real Gandalf?" I said and stared at the ground.
"That was your Mothers Fate" He said softly.
"We're going to Gondor. Are you going to Come with?" Pippin asked enthusiastically. I looked up at him and smiled. He knew how to lift any poor old's spirit.
"No, dear Pip. I will not." I touched his cheek as his smiled dropped.
"What if I never see you again?" He looked at me with a sad and frightened look. I looked up and Gandalf and he nodded. I cupped both of Pippin's cheeks with my hands.
"You will see me someday soon." I kissed his forehead and backed away.
"Shadowfax, Show us the meaning of Haste" Gandalf command and nodded down at me. I waved goodbye and watched as Pippin teared up while Gandalf held him.
"Merry..." Pippin started but Gandalf held him so he could not turn back.
"Erillin!" Pippin yelled out to me and my heart sank.
"Be safe" I whispered and shut my eyes tightly. I heard the sound of hooves run off into the distance.
"My Lady?" I heard a small voice. I looked over and saw Merry who had tears in his eyes.
"Oh, Merry. Do not worry, we will see them again soon." I knelt down to hug him and he hugged me too. Then suddenly he jerk off into a run.
"Merry!" I yelled and ran to him. He ran up the stair gates and looked over a shorted log.
"Merry!" I exclaimed when I reached him. I looked out and saw Shadowfax and Gandalf's white robe.
"Will we ever see them again, My Lady?." Merry asked as his eyes followed Shadowfax into the distance.
"I don't know, Merry" I told him honestly. I wrapped my arms around his chest so his head rested on my stomach as we watched our friends ride to Minas Tirith.
We walked back to the Hall and went our separate ways. I went to my room to have a nap.
"Erillin?" A small voice was in my head asked me.
"Arwen?!" I answered back.
"Yes, it is me" She sounded weak and tired.
"Why are you still Here? Shouldn't you-" She cut me off.
"I had a vision. Of a child, my Child with Aragorn." She said happily.
"Really? That is truly amazing!! May I tell him?!" I jumped around my room. I was going to be an aunt.
"But wait, You are not going?" I suddenly asked. And my smile dropped.
"No. I love him to much. And you may not tell him" She resorted. I frowned.
"You may die" I told her softly.
"That is a chance I'm willing to take" she said. Then our heads went silent. She left. I sigh and made my way to the Bathroom to wash up.
Then went downstairs for a snack. 
"Erillin, there you are. Everyone has been worried sick for you!" Eowyn scolded me as soon as I came into the kitchen.
"They keep asking for you." She pointed to the table where Gimli and Legolas sat. Gimli stuffed his face with food and Legolas had his head in his hands. But where was Aragorn? I quietly walked over to them. I sat next to Legolas and rested my head on his Tensed shoulder. Gimli Looked over to me.
"There you are, Lass! Whereof you been?" He yelled whispered at me. But Legolas did nothing. Was he sleeping?
"Is he?" I pointed to Legolas and asked Gimli.
"He stayed up Looking for you. Drove me nuts!" He complained. I walked over to his side and took a piece of chicken from his plate. He looked up at me shocked.
"Well its glade to see you care, Gimli" I chuckled. Just then, Legolas' head shot up. Gimli and I froze. I threw the chicken leg onto his plate and he picked it up and ate it. I walked over to Legolas and he stood from his spot.
"Where were you? You had me worried sick. You almost died then you run out screaming like that?!" He started then hugged me tight. I hugged him back.
"I was in the stables" I said casually.
"You slept in the Stables?!" Gimli asked me taking another bite from his food.
"Yes. Although, I don't recommend it" I chuckled. And they laughed along. Legolas cupped my cheeks and touched my face with his thumb.
"I'm glade you're alright." He leaned in and gently kiss my forehead.
"Where is Aragorn?" I asked slightly worried.
"He is guarding the watch tower. Believes that Minas Tirith will call for aid." Gimli chuckled. What, why?! Gandalf and Pippin had just left to warn them. And Gondor was at least 2 days away!
"But Gandalf and Pip-" I started but Gimli put his hand in front of my face to stop me from continuing as he finished chew that last piece of meat. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"He wants to wait" He choked out as he swallowed. I slapped his hand away from my face and stared at him angrily. Soon I could not take it and I started giggling and so did he. Then we burst out in laughed.
"I can never stay mad at you, friend. Huh, never thought I would say that to you." I chuckled and the three of us sat down together.

It had been a few day since Gandalf and Pippin left for Minas Tirith. Gimli, Legolas and I have grown ever close. Legolas told stories about his adventures and about his Home in Mirkwood. Gimli spoke the Mines Of Moria and his memories there as a wee Dwarfling. We sat in throne room just telling stories.
Just then the king walked in and sat on his throne.
"They will call for aid. I just know it! It is just the matter of, if Rohan will answer or not!" The king interrupted. I frowned my brow at him for his rudeness.
"What will make you stay and ignore them?!" I raised my voice and slowly walked over to him. He leaned forward from his thrown and rested his elbows on his knees.
"Where was Gondor when the West End fell? Hmm? Why do we ride to aid those who did not help us?!" His voiced matched my but yet he stayed calm. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Gondor did not come to the aid of the West End, yes, but do you know where Gondor stands now? In the hands of the enemy! Will you be the better Kingdom and help those who's need is dire?! Will you not show them that the Rohirrim's are powerful and helpful people?!" I pleaded. I may of never been to Minas Tirith but it will, someday soon, become Aragorn and Arwen's Kingdom. I will die before I will see Gondor fall, if I have any say in this.
The king looked at me and his face changed. As if, he considered what I said.
"Very well spoken, Erillin. Very well, if Gondor call for aid, Then Rohan will answer!" He stood and smiled to me. I clasped my hands in joy. I love being right. Just then I head the footsteps of someone who have been running. The doors swung open to revel Aragorn who huffed and puffed out of breath.
"The beacon of Minas Tirith! The beacons are lit!
Gondor Calls for Aid!" He said walking in and resting on the table. The King looked to me and I nodded every so slightly.
"And Rohan will answer. Muster the Rohirrim." I smiled widely at Aragorn. Legolas walked to me and put his arm over my shoulder.
"When did Gondor become so important to you?" He whispered as everyone started to move around us. I looked up at him.
"It will, one day, be his Kingdom. If it is ruined now then what Beauty of the city will be left for him to rule over?" I said nodding towards Aragorn. Legolas leaned in and kissed my temple.
"I'm going to go pack. Ill see you later" He let go of me and I walked up the stairs. I was somewhat excited to see the White City. I made my way up the stairs and back into my room.
I was putting my clothes into my bag when something dropped out of my pants pocket. I looked down at the small chain that dropped. I crouched down to pick it up. It was the necklace that Haldir, well, Lady Galadiel, gave to me. I picked it up and held it in front of my face so I could study it.
"You don't get it, do you?" I heard a voice coming from behind. I turned and saw Eowyn standing at the door. She had my green cloak in her hands. I gave it to her to wash when we came back from Isengard.
"Get what?" I asked quickly dropping my hand and putting the necklace back into my pocket.
"Why she gave it to you and Legolas. There is a reason." She smiled and walked over to me. She gave me my cloak and I hastily put it on.
"Out of generosity, I presume." I answered back. I turned to face her as I put the last of my clothes into my bag. She sighed and sat on the bed next to me.
"Why do you think she gave it to me." I asked with out even looking at her. She grabbed both my wrists in one hand and moved her free hand to my stomach.
"The necklace is for your baby" She said with a gigantic smile. What?! I'm not pregnant! I pushed her hand away and back towards the door.
"I've never- Legolas and I never- What? I can't be!" I stuttered. No words could come out because I was so surprised. I grasped my stomach and looked down at it.
"Erillin, Calm down. He did say that she saw the future. Maybe a child is in yours and Legolas' future." She walked over to me. My hands were shaking and my heart was beating. She must of noticed because she took me into a hug.
"As much as I want it to happen, I know it won't." I whispered. I choked up through my tears that threatened to fall.
"Erillin, we are leavi- are you ok?" Aragorn called me but stopped when he reached my door. Eowyn let me go and looked onto Aragorn. The look in her eyes gave it all away, she had feelings for him.
"I should go" she said shyly and walked out of my room.
"Are you ok?" Aragorn gripped my shoulders and looked at me. I nodded slightly.
"Ok, well, we leave soon" He kissed my forehead then walked out. Once he was gone I let out the breath that I was holding in. Could this really be possible? Will I ever bare Legolas' child? I finished packing and headed downstairs to the stables.
Once I was outside, I headed for the stables. All the women were kissing their men goodbye. All the children clung to their Fathers and brothers for one last time. I walked into the stable and Vanessa was the only one left in her spot.
"Sorry I left you alone, Vanessa" I patted her nose and fed her a carrot that I took from the kitchen.
"We ride out once more" I said to her. She nodded and neighed. I brought her out of the stables and into the open sunlight. I was brushing her fur when Eowyn brought her horse next to me.
"You ride with us?" I asked her slightly shocked. She faced me and smiled.
"Just to the Encampment. Its tradition for the women to Farewell the men." She said back. She looked to the distance. I followed her gaze and it landed on Aragorn as he talked to the king.
"I see the way you look at my brother." I smirked at her. I looked at her horse and saw something that gave it all away. She wanted to fight with us. I lifted up the blanket that hid her sword.
"He has given hope to our people." She pushed my hand away and hide it once more. I finished brushing Vanessa and mounted onto her.
"You should talk to him." I said looking down at her then I rode ahead to where Gimli and Legolas were.
"Oi! Are you ever going to learn how to ride on your own?" I asked passing Gimli and Legolas. "You have your talents, She- Elf and I have mine!" Gimli yelled back as I passed by them. I let out a hearty laugh and slowed down next to Aragorn and Merry. I looked at Aragorn and he looked very say, confused.
"Hey, you alright?" I asked. He looked up from the ground and nodded. This was going to be a long journey!
______________________
We finally reached the camp sight. By then, it was already dark out and the Moon shined brightly. I walked over to the edge of the mountain and I looked down at all the others that have made camp there. Just by the looks of it, there were not enough men. I saw Legolas and Gimli so I walked over to them. I passed by the Temporary stables where I had put Vanessa in, but the horses grew restless and then would not sit still. I walked to Legolas and placed my hand on his shoulder.
"The horses are restless and the men are quiet. Even Vanessa will not stay still." I looked over to Vanessa who Neighed and bucked at the guards who tried to hold her down.
"They grow nervous in the shadow of the mountain." Eomer said as he came out of his tent.
"That road there, where does that lead?" Gimli asked no one in particular.
"It is the road to Dimholt, the door under the mountain." Legolas spoke with a soothing sound to his voice.
"None who enter there ever return. That mountain is evil." Eomer pointed to the mountain.
"I don't like it here." I whispered to Legolas and I alertly looked around. He twisted his fingers with his then leaned in and kissed the top of my head.
I stayed with Eomer, Gimli, Legolas and some other soldiers around a crackling fire. We did nothing in particular, just sat there.
"Do you think war is such a place for a Hobbit?" Eomer huffed as he saw Merry walk into a tent in the distance. I furrowed my brows at him.
"He has a right to fight for those he loves. Does he not?" I nodded at him as I asked. Eomer frowned at me.
"But look at him! Our armor does not even fit him!" He exclaimed as the other soldiers chuckled along.
"There is more to a Hobbit then just their Size, Eomer." I sternly said to him. It was not fair the way the soldiers talked about Merry like that, Or me. Just because I was a girl they believe I do not belong in war?! Well, I will prove them wrong!