Amin Mela Le (I Love You)

"The power of the three rings have ended. The time has come for the Dominion of men." Lady Galadriel said. I stood on the docks next to my Father. Legolas was off to the side along with the Hobbits. I constantly felt his eyes burning thought me. I glanced up slightly and Legolas and I locked eyes. I haven't talked to him since the Coronation, and I regret it.

"I Aear cân ven na mar. (The Sea calls us Home.)" My Father said beside me. He looked at Bilbo as he said it but I know, it was directed to me. It was time for our final goodbyes.

"I think I'm quite ready for another Adventure." Bilbo hobbled towards us and stood next to Gandalf. I looked at my Father and he nodded slightly. I walked up to 4 Hobbits and knelt down in front of them.

"Farewell, My brave hobbits." I hugged them all. When I pulled away they gave me a confused expression.

"My Lady? You leave as well." Pippin's voice was quiet and I could see that he was hurt. I looked over my shoulder towards Legolas. He wore A'mael around his neck and held it tightly.

"I'm afraid I am, Dear Pip." I cupped his cheek as a small tear ran down his cheek.

"I will not say "Do not weep.". For not all tears are evil." I said to them. They all looked up at me with clouded vision. I opened my arms again and then enveloped then in another hug. A tear feel down my cheek as we hugged.

I pulled away and walked towards the ship. Then, I looked around at Frodo.

"Are you coming?" I casually asked him. He stepped out and looked at his friends. They were shocks and sad at the same time.

"What does she mean?" Sam asked softly. Heart break intertwined with his voice. I looked away because I knew I would start crying again.

I walked towards Legolas and he walked towards me meeting me half way. Everyone fell silent as all eyes were on us but we didn't care. I hugged him not wanting to let go.

"Thank you for the Adventure." I whispered into his ear but I was well aware that everyone could hear us.

"Thank you for the time I got to spend with you." He joked back in hopes to lighten the mood. He cupped my cheeks and pulled me to his lips. They crashed together. His lips were warm and inviting while mine were damp and cold. It was fire and ice as we fought for the last bits of each other. I melted into his kiss like never before. When we pulled away, we rested our foreheads on each others to catch our breath.

"No Kiss can compare" I whispered to him. His lips lingered on my forehead as he kissed it.

Just then there was a gentle hand on my shoulder. I turned and it was my Father.

"I see that what Valinor has to offer is nothing compared to your love." He says. I was shocked, he hasn't talked to me once since I have gotten back and this is what he first says to me. But then I took in his words. He was letting me Stay?! My eyes widen at him and my face was read shocked.

"Say goodbye to your Father, before he leaves." He opened his arms to me. I didn't move, I stood there and stared. I slowly turned to face Legolas as if asking "Is this Real?". As if he read my mind, he nodded.

I ran towards my Father and he held me close to him. One hand on my head and the other around my shoulders.

"You're letting me stay?" I asked in disbelief. He nodded slowly.

"I am, my daughter." He said he he held me tight. We pulled away and I quickly kissed his cheek. He smiled down at me, then held my hand. He walked me over to Legolas and he took his hand in his. He lifted both our hands until they met. Legolas and I locked finger.

"Perfect" My Father said to the both of us as he let go. Legolas have the brightest smile I've ever seen. His eyes lit up like winter morning. He twirled me then pulled me close giving me a passionate kiss. I pulled away and face the others who were leaving. My eyes locked with Frodo's and he had tears running down his face.

"Frodo, this may be our last seeing but Ill always be with you." I knelt in front of him and touched his chest. I gave him a hug and a quick squeeze.

"You have grown up so well. Take care, My Dear Erillin." Gandalf placed his hand on my shoulder when I stood up. I looked at him and smiled. I gave him a quick hug.

"Thank You." I chuckled at him. I looked to my left and Lady Galadriel was looking at me.

"My Lady, My Lord." I walked in front of them and bowed.

"Your mother would be so proud, As I am." She smiled softly at me.

We all waved goodbye as the last boat to Valior sailed off into the distance. The boat that carried the people that were close to me. That chapter of my life was coming to an end and a new one with my new love, was about to start.

"Amin Mela Le. (I love you)" I whispered to Legolas and I rested my head on his shoulder. We watched the boat slowly and gradually turn into a speck, then disappear forever.

"Amin Mela Le. (I Love you)" He returned the loving words I said to him.

What was the point of my story, you may ask? The point was, treat every love like your last. If you love someone, hold on to them for as long as you can. In my case, I spent ever minute of my Adventure with my friends in the Fellowship and Legolas. I knew I was probably going to leave so I held on to them tighter until I knew it was time to finally let go.

So Ill leave you with this, my friends. And hopefully, this will give you a new mind set on how you will go though your own Adventure, your life.

"What do you do when you know the one you love is quickly slipping though your fingers? Do you accept the facts and let go? Or do you hold on tighter then ever before?"