Boromir's last fight

We were slowly drifting though the river. So peaceful and quiet. Frodo, Sam and I played with the water as Aragorn rowed. "Erillin, Frodo, Look. The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the Kings of Old. My kin." Aragorn tapped my shoulder as we passed but these 2 gigantic statutes.

"I remember the stories you use to tell me, about the Kings of Great" I looked back at him and smiled.

"And you use to cry every time I would tell you that a King would die." I looked at him shocked then playfully hit his shoulder for exposing me. I heard the hobbits snicker a bit.

"I want to know about King Elessar and the Fellowship. Now that is a story I would tell my children" but once I said that my smile dropped. For I could have no future with the one I truly loved. I looked over to Legolas and saw him smiling down and talking to Gimli. Every rowing motion he made enhanced the Strong Beauty of his arm. I looked away and shed a tear.

"I want to hear more about his Sister, Erillin, the Princess of Rivindale and a true warrior. I want to hear about her Adventure with the Fellowship, and her love towards one member" He whispered the last part into my ear. I snapped my head around to face him.

"I see the way you look at him" He smirks

"It is the same way you look at your sword, Brother" I rolled my eyes. I leaned back between his legs and lay on his chest. I looked up at him through his arms.

"What happens? After all of this. Once the Ring is destroyed? Once Arwen and I have sailed away. Will you... Marry another?" I hesitated to ask and he hesitated to answer.

"There is no one else that can fill the void in my heart. There is no one who can replace you nor Arwen" He leaned down and kiss my forehead. I let a tear fall and I thought of my sister.

We made it to the shore line and set up camp. But there was something not right about this place. I looked at Legolas and he felt it to.

"We must leave now." Legolas and I informed Aragorn.

"No. Orcs patrol the eastern shores. We must wait for cover of darkness."

"It is not the shores that worries me." Legolas said.

"Something draws near. I can feel it." I continued. I looked over and saw Frodo had wondered on his own.

"Ill be back" I said. I walked to a clearing and saw Boromir fighting with Frodo. I readied my bow and ran to him. But I was too late. Frodo had already disappeared.

"Boromir!! Frodo!!" I called.

"Frodo?" Boromir frantically searched for him. I stayed a distance from him and aimed my bow towards him.

"Where is he? Where is Frodo?!" I yell and drew my bow even farther. He looked up at me and his face was pale. He did not look like himself. He look as if he had been poisoned... By the ring. But suddenly his face filled with colour and he looked at me with realization.

"What have I done? Erillin, I am sorry. The hearts of men is weak. I am weak." He began to sob. I eased my bow and kneeled in front of him. I wrapped my arms over him as he cried onto my shoulder.

"The power if the Ring is to hard to resist. Especially, for the hearts of men but that does not make them weak." I smiled at him. Suddenly, the ground started to shake, only slightly.

Then there was a weird smell that traveled though the forest.

"There is something foul in the air" I readied my bow and Baromir got to his feet to ready his sword. I concentrated on the smell. It smelt like...

"Uruk- Hai!" I exclaimed. We stared running towards where the sound of battle came from. We ran until we saw Pippin and Merry getting surrounded by many Uruks.