My Prince

"Arwen, No! I don't want to wear it!" I squirmed as she tried to place my tiara on my head. The meeting will be held this day and Arwen insisted I dress up.

"Come on, Erillin! You will look beautiful" she whined and placed it back on my head. I ripped it off and stood from the bed.
"No. I refuse to! And you can make me!" I scream playfully. I threw the tiara on the bed.
"Oh sister, yes I can!" She grabbed back the tiara and started for me. I ran towards her closed door but she stopped me. Oh no! I looked around for another escape route. Her window was wide open and it led to the side of the place. Perfect. She noticed my gaze.
"You wouldn't! You will ruin your dress, Erilin!" But It was took late. I ran and dashed out the window landing perfectly on my 2 feet. I hadn't noticed I landed right next to Frodo.
"Um... Your Highness?" I heard a small voice next to me. I looked over to a fairly confused Hobbit.
"She wanted me to wear a tiara. And please, Call me Erilin" I smiled down at him. He looked up to the window I jumped from then back to me with a smirk.
"Run along now" I shooed him.
It was nearly mid day and the others would be arriving soon.

I decided to take Vanessa out for a run. I made my way over to the stables when I heard Arwen's voice in my head.
"You can avoid it, Sister" She sang to me.
"Watch me. Call me when they arrive. I am going for a ride." I rolled my eyes.
"Will do" then my mind was silent again.

"Erillin, the Elves of Mirkwood are here. Father wants you home." After an hour of Riding I heard Arwen's voice.
"Ok I'm coming." I made my way home.
I was brushing the dirt off of Vanessa when I reached the stable.
"What a beautiful horse." I heard an Unfamiliar voice say from behind me. I turned around and saw an elf with long blond hair that was elegantly pinned up and half down. He was dressed in fine silk. His face was mature looking and his arms looked strong. He was fairly handsome. He must be from Mirkwood.
"Yes thank you. Her name is Vanessa." I turned and smiled blushing a bit. I walked over to fetch fresh hay for Vanessa.
"Meaning beauty." He added. I nodded.
"I am Legolas, of Mirkwood"
"I am Erillin, of... Well.. Rivindale" I giggled. He chuckled. It was really cute.
"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" He smirked. I blushed deeply.
I walked towards him and He followed me towards the palace.
"How is Mirkwood this time of year?" I asked.
"Oh it's beautiful! You should come and visit, you'll love it, I'm sure." He said enthusiastically.
"I'd love too, but my father would never let me leave Rivindale" I said a bit ashamed. Suddenly, someone I did not recognize was running towards us.
"Your highness" he said nearly out of breath. Wait Highness?! He was a Prince. Legolas turned to look at me then back to the elf.
"Your the Prince of Mirkwood" I said more of a statement the a question. He nodded not looking at me.
"Your Highness. Your presence is requested by Lord Elrond." The elf said when he reached us.
"Hannon Le" Legolas nodded. Then the elf left. I looked at Legolas.
"My Prince" I curtsied with a smile. He chuckled and we walked towards the palace. On our way we met Aragorn who was also on his way home.
"Erillin, I've seen you met Legolas. Well your father wants you home." He nodded to the both of us. Then jogged ahead leave Legolas and I alone again.
"How do you know Aragorn? To most people he is known as Strider." His faced read shocked.
"Well, he is one of my Sister's many suitors" I giggled. But he creased his brow.
"Sister? Lady Arwen? Daughter of Lord Elrond?" He asked. I nodded casually.
"That makes you the Princess." He finished. I nodded and walked ahead.
"Your Highness" He bowed for me. He looked up at me with a smirk and I roll my eyes.
"Erillan, there you are. I want you here with me." My father asked when he saw me with Legolas. I looked over to him and he was bowing.
"Go join the others" My father dismissed him. I looked up to Father.
"Where's Arwen?" I asked innocently. I wasn't worried, just curious.
"She lays... In bed... Ill" he stated slowly. Ill?! Oh No!
"Father is she alright?! Can't you heal her! Why is she sick?" Then I remembered the other night. She gave her necklace away.
"The life of the Eldar is leaving her" I whispered then looked to the grounded.
"It is her choice." He said.