It Is Over

I rode silently next to Aragorn. I admired how Kingly he look in his armor. Once we reached the Back Gate, there was a sharp pain in my head. I looked up from my lap to the Eye of Sauron. He was looking from something.

"For Frodo and Sam" I whispered to myself. I was the first out to come down from the mountain and to stand in front of the Back Gate. Soon enough, everyone came. We formed ranks with Legolas, Eomer, Gandalf, Pippin, Merry (who had healed fast), Aragorn, Gimli and I, at the front.

"Where are they?" Pippin asked from in front of me where he sat mounted on Vanessa. I looked over to Aragorn and he nodded indicating that we advance. We galloped until we were a few meters from the Gate.

There was a sudden pit in my stomach. And my head burst with pain. However, no one noticed.

"Let the Lord of the Black Land come forth!" Aragorn yelled from beside me. I looked at him then back to the gates.

"Let Justice be Done upon him!" I yelled. The Gates suddenly started to creek and open. Hundreds and hundreds of Uruks came marching out. I tensed in fear but I knew this would protect Frodo.

"Fall Back! Fall Back!" Aragorn turned Brego around and galloped back to the ranks. Once we were back with the soldier, I looked at each other their faces. They were scared, I could see it in their eyes.

"Hold your Ground! Hold your Ground!" I called out reassuringly. We fell silent and watched in horror and the Many Uruks came marching towards.

"Sons of Gondor, Of Rohan, My Brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day will come when the courage of men fail when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of Fellowship. But not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of men comes crashing down. But it is not this day! This day we Fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, men of the West!" Aragorn gave them a mighty speech. As he talked the Uruks some how surrounded our small army. They were now staring and snarling at us. I dismounted Vanessa and everyone else got off their horses. I took out my daggers and swung there in between my fingers. I scooted closer to Legolas and stared him in the eyes. I leaned in and kissed him, he started to kiss back. There was a sense of longing between our passionate kiss. This could be it, we may never see each other ever again.

We pulled apart breathless. Legolas sent me a reassuring smile to lift my spirits. Suddenly, Gimli came in between us with his axe tightly at hand.

"Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an elf and a Witch." Gimli whispered to us as he looked around at the surrounding Uruks. I smirked at his comment.

"How about side by side with friends?" I questioned him with a smile.

"Aye. I could do that." He nodded up at me. Suddenly the pain in my head returned. I dropped my daggers and clutched to the side of my head. The pain grew unbearable and I let out a scream of pain. Gimli bent over and pick up my daggers handing them to me.

"Erillin, what happened?!" He asked me worried. I looked down at Gimli.

"He's in my head..." I whispered. His voice appeared.

"Erillin... Celebrían." As his sinister voice was in my head he flashed images of my mothers torture. Her screams of agony and cries for help made me cringe. Something came over me and I started to walk towards the gate. The pain still ringing in my head, images rapidly flashing and daggers loosely in my hands. Suddenly, Sauron was gone from my head. I looked back to Aragorn. My vision was clouded from the tears I didn't know I had.

"For Frodo" I whispered to the army. I let out my best battle cry and ran toward the Uruks with my daggers at hand. I heard Pippin do the same and I knew, the battle had started.

A tall Uruk ran towards me. His sword was longer then my arm and his intentions, to piece right though me. I rolled between his legs and stabbed his neck. He fell face first but my dagger pieced too deep and had gotten stuck. I tried to pry it our but It was suck on its poor armor. I heard loud footsteps from behind and a fat Uruk came running towards me. At the last moment, it got my dagger out and, with the force I used to pull it out, I stabbed the oncoming Uruk right in the middle of his forehead. The blood tricked down as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. This time I had no trouble getting my dagger out. I looked down at the limp body then looked up at the motion in the battle field around me. Suddenly there was an ear screeching scream from over head. I looked up and noticed the Nazguls on wings.

"Erillin!" Gandalf yell at me. I looked back at him and he pointed to the Nazguls. I knew what I had to do. A small brown coloured moth suddenly appeared in front of me. I snatched it up and held it to my lips.

"Send help, please" I whispered to the moth then opened up my hands to let it free.

Moments after, an eagle scream was heard from overhead. I looked up and saw giant eagles fighting off the Nazguls.

"Eagles!" Pippin screamed from somewhere nearby.

"The Eagles are coming!" Merry yelled out to alert the solders. Gandalf looked at me and he smiled then nodded. It felt good knowing that I had a part to play in this.

"Go Find Aragorn! And stay near him!" Gandalf yelled to me over the screams of the Nazguls and the Eagles. I frowned slightly then whipped around to look for him. I spotted Aragorn and fought my way over to him.

"This is where our fathers fought, side by side. All those years ago." I nudged him then returned to fighting. He smiled slightly as he stabbed his sword through an Uruk's chest.

We fought back to back for quite some time. Suddenly, the ground started to shake and there was pounding against the earth.

"Elf- Witch! Elf- Witch!" A booming sinister voice called from behind. It wasn't in my head this time. The voice grew louder causing me to whip around. There, running towards me, was a giant troll. It ran fast and right to me. I knew I had to go something or else for sure, he would take me to Sauron. I took out my bow and notched 2 arrows and aimed it right for the trolls face. Suddenly, A figure ran in front of me and stopped the troll in its tracks.

But Aragorn was useless against it. The Troll swung his giant arm and Aragorn's limp body went flying.

"Aragorn! Aragorn, Nooo!!!" I screamed. He moved slightly so I knew he wasn't dead. I stared at the troll with determination in my stare. I pulled a spear out of a dead Uruk's body next to me and aimed it at the Troll.

Before I could throw the spear, a loud explosion came from behind the troll. We both looked around and the sight made my heart flutter. The Eye of Sauron exploded. Frodo and Sam did it! I cheered in happiness as the Ivory Tower crumbled and fell to the ground. The troll looked back to me and I smirk a sinister smile. The Troll turned the other way and ran from me, frightened. I chuckled from the sight. The ground shook again but this time, the earth split and separated us from the remaining Uruk's.

"Frodo!!!" Merry cheered. And I cheered along with him. But suddenly, Mount Doom exploded. Boiling Lava came oozing out of the entrance. They never left! They never came out of the mountain!!

"Frodo No!!! We have to go save him!" I screamed as my heart torn in two. I started running towards the edge. They couldn't be dead! They are still alive and I had to save them! As I ran, 2 strong arms quickly and forcefully held me back from running to the edge of the newly formed cliff. The familiar scent of wood and pine were comforting. Being in Legolas' arms after everything, was comforting. However, not comforting enough.

"NOO!! There must be something we can do! They must be alive! Sam!! Frodo, No!!" I yelled at all of my friends who watched me in awe. I sobbed but I didn't hide it. I kept fighting against Legolas' arms that acted as restrains for me.

"I will go. Go back with the others." Gandalf said reassuringly. He placed a hand on my shoulder then a high pitched whistle came from his mouth. I wiped my tears and watched in awe as 3 giant, powerful looking eagles swooped down and landed in front of us. Gandalf sent me a smile then climbed onto one of them. He whistle once more and all 3 off the eagles flew up and dashed toward Mount Doom. I noticed I was still in Legolas' arms. I turned so I was face to face with him. His eyes met mine and he smirked at me.

"It's over" I whispered and leaned in for a kiss. He kissed me back and I knew, from now on, the future was bright for all of us. I survived and I'd finally be going home.