Chapter 1

Kevin pov:

We're finally back home from the amazing We Are Savages tour. We all had a great time while touring, but it's very tiring.

Once I had grabbed my things from the bus, I went inside the lovely Ghost Town headquarters.

I breathed in the familiar scent of our home and closed my eyes and smiled in delight.

Oh how I've missed this place.

I mean, touring is awesome. Meeting all of the ghosts, traveling, playing shows. It was all so great and made me feel like there was a reason for living.

I was snapped back into reality when Alix walked through the door and practically answered my thoughts

"Feels great to be back, huh?" I looked over to him and nodded.

Realization fell over me as I soon felt the life being sucked out of me and checked the time. 3:45 a.m. Fuck.

I heard the door close and the guys were all in the living room now.

Manny laying back in the recliner with his hands covering his face, Alix standing by a very tired Evan who was curled up on the couch as Alix ran his fingers through his curly hair, and chuckled at how much he resembled a cat more and more each day.

I ran my fingers quickly through my hair.

"I'm heading to bed guys, I'm tired as fuck." I said with a slight groan.

I received the calls of "good night" and "okay" from the guys. I took it as them probably being just as tired, so I headed to my room and tossed my backpack on the ground by the door.

I stripped down to my boxers and let myself fall back into my bed. Ahhh, I miss my bed so much. I threw my blanket over myself and let myself fall fast asleep....

*one hour later*

Alix pov:

I suddenly awoke to the sound of Kevin screaming and crying.

"Not again" I let out a loud groan and wiped my eyes. I stood up and stretched, while heading towards my door.

I rushed through the hallway to Kevin's room. I opened the door and waited for him to respond.

Kevin sat up and whispered "A-Alix?" While continuing to cry, but now silently. I walked over to his bed and sat down by him.

"Are you okay?"

.....

Authors Note: Hi! Thank you so much if you are actually reading this. I know this is really short, but I promise longer chapters in the future! >,<