Chapter 3

You're so cruel to treat me like this~

Kevin pov:

I woke up for the third time, but it was finally for the right reason.

The previous two times had been because of a terrifying nightmare, and the only person who could really save me.

I know this may sound pathetic, and I'm not the romantic type at all, but I think imightlikealixmaybe?

Ugh. Yes, it is the sad reality that I live with on a daily basis now.

It all started quite a while ago, when Ghost Town was just starting out. I loved the way he looked when he played. He seemed so happy, always smiling so beautiful.

It made my heart ache to see that smile just thinking about it.

I've hinted at him a bit, but he just took it as "kelix jokes." It hurt knowing that he would never feel any bit of attraction towards me.

I felt the hot tears begin to roll down my cheeks and I began to whimper a bit.

It was a familiar feeling for me, but I just couldn't stop myself from shaking as I cried harder into my hands.

I had my back faced towards the side Alix had been laying on.

I guess I had disturbed Alix because he wrapped an arm around me and tried to calm me down.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong, Kev?" His voice still raspy from just waking up.

I wouldn't answer him. I didn't want to even look at him right now. It was too much for me to handle.

"Kevin?" He whispered to me. I could feel his body closer to mine and his warm breath against my neck.

I tensed up and felt butterflies in my stomach. Why does he torture me like this?

"Please look at me..." his voice was still.

I wanted to look at him, God how I wanted to see that face, but I couldn't.

"No, I don't want you to see me like this..." he scoffed at my remark.

"Like you could ever look bad! Come on now... look at me."

D-did he just.. compliment me?

"KEVIN, JUST FUCKING LOOK AT ME!" I had never heard him shout at me like that.

I immediately turned and faced towards him. My eyes were popped out from surprise, and my face had dried tears that made it feel tight.

He was breathing heavily, but soon calmed as we made eye contact. It was completely silent and a bit awkward.

A smirk finally spread across his face and he simply asked "now, how fucking hard was that?"

His voice was turning me on and I instantly felt the need to avoid him again.

"It wasn't?" I said, but it came out sounding more like a question.

He caressed my face and got really close.

"You're lucky that you're cute, because I would've beat the shit out of you if you didn't answer me. Now cheer up, we get the whole day to ourselves."

He just smiled widely at me and removed his hand from my now blushing face.

"Where's Manny and Evan?" I asked in hopes to change the subject.

"Not sure, but they texted me saying that they'd be gone until tomorrow. So it looks like we'll be all alone until then..."