Chapter 10

Just let it go and show me what you're made of~

Kevin pov:

After I got dressed, I decided to just lay down. I wasn't tired, it was only 9:35 p.m., but I just felt like being lazy.

I picked up my iPhone that currently had the haunted youth logo on the case.

I looked through my messages and saw that Alister sent me a few new picture messages.

It was the artwork that Alister made for our new songs that will be on The After Party.

I smiled and admired the many details he put into each painting.

It still amazes me how talented he is. We're honestly so lucky to have him as our fifth member.

Just as I was about to scroll through Twitter, I heard a knock on the door.

I recognized it as the same knock that Alix does.

My heart dropped to my stomach and I immediately felt sick.

What was I supposed to do?

Is this the right time to tell him how I feel?

I told myself to act normal, well, not normal but confident.

Confidence does not come naturally to me, honestly.

I took a deep breath, twisted the knob, and opened the door to see Alix.

He was wearing black skinny jeans, a black muscle tank, and green skeleton socks. He had his hair covered with a black beanie.

My God, he looked good. Really good.

I remembered that I was a bit sloppy looking, and immediately felt stupid.

"Hey Alix, did you need anything?" I finally asked. I sounded so conceited, like he was cutting into my precious time.

I instantly regretted my poor chose of words.

"No-wait yes, can we talk?" Awh, he sounded so cute when he stuttered.

He bit his lip a bit and looked down at his feet.

Here was my chance to talk to him, to tell him how I feel.

"Um, yeah, I really needed to talk to you anyways.." I said feeling self conscious, and probably sounding like it to.

I lead him inside and locked the door behind me.

Well, here goes every thing...