Chapter 15

Kevin pov:

I awoke to the guys surrounding my bed with wide eyes and huge smiles.

It was pretty creepy to be honest.

"Uhhm, hey..?" I asked as I giggled a little. I rubbed my eyes and smiled back at them.

They all gathered me into a tight group hug and I felt a little claustrophobic.

"What is going on?" I asked, now laughing. I was beyond curious now.

They all looked at each other and then looked back at me.

"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR!" They all shouted in unison.

"WHAT?!" I shouted as they all got to their feet.

Soon they were all jumping and dancing on my bed. I just sat and smiled at them.

Alix grabbed my hands and brought me up with him. He wrapped his arms around my neck, as I wrapped mine around his waist.

"How cute!" Manny said while making a heart with his hands.

Alix backed out of the hug and pecked me softly on the cheek.

I felt my entire face get hot, and I knew it was obvious that I was blushing. I bit my lip and looked at my feet.

"You're so cute when you do that, you know." Alix said to me, with a big grin on his face.

"I ship it" Evan blurted out of no where. He immediately slapped his hands over his mouth.

Alix cupped my face and got close to me. I felt my face heat up again.

Manny started to clear his throat loudly and said "ha, well...okay then! I'll leave you two to...celebrate." he gave us an evil grin.

"Yeah, same. I gotta go pack, we've only got two weeks." Evan added with a sigh.

"Two weeks?" I asked in pure shock. These past two tours are only like, a month apart.

"Yeah, so I suggest getting ready as soon as possible." Evan warned me as he walked out, followed by Manny.

I looked to Alix and cupped the side of his face. I began to lean in and I saw his eyes close.

"We should really start packing!" I interrupted and got to my feet.

"Oh, now that was messed up." Alix whined.

I quickly grabbed both sides of his face and kissed him sloppily.

"How was that?" I smirked as I headed to the closet.

"Not too good, but I guess that means we'll just have to practice." He said with a wink.

We began to pack up some of my things. Cat shirts, muscle tanks, skinny jeans, underwear, shoes, socks, Critter Cult beanies.

We were cleaning out most of my things from my drawers, when he came across something that made me cringe with embarassment.

"What do we have here?" He smiled evilly as he shook around the small black journal.

"Can we not right now?" I said in disgust and face-palmed.

"'Kevin's poems and shit.'" He read off of the front page. "Can I read some?" He said with a smile, a twinkle in his brown eyes.

"Yeah, just not around me, please. It'll just make me feel awkward... Just take it with you. Read it later or something..." I trailed off as I looked down at my lap and fidgeted with my fingers.

"Yeah, of course. Whatever makes you comfortable, babe." He said and pecked me lightly on the lips.

I looked away and smiled to myself, the feeling still lingering on my lips.

"Why are you so damn hard to resist? You're just so adorable, I can't stand it." He said with a smirk.

I sat on his lap and felt his arms wrap around my small waist.

I leaned in close and whispered in his ear, "Who says you have to resist me?"

Guess we're not getting anymore packing done tonight...