Chapter 2

My habit of crawling in your bed at night is leading you to thinking that this is for life~

Kevin pov:

"Are you okay?" Alix said.

Somehow his voice was so soothing and gentle.

I wiped my eyes with the backs of my hands and sniffled.

"Y-yeah. I'm... fine" I lied right through my teeth.

He tilted his head and loudly exhaled, "I know when you're lying, Kevin. You forget that I've known you for quite a while now." He chuckled slightly.

"Yeah... I know. It's just.. I had a really bad dream and I just thought...no, it's stupid..never mind.." I trailed off.

He leaned closer to me and asked "No, what is it? I want to know now. Pleaseeee?"

He had his eyes shut tight and a big smile on his face, while putting his hands in the praying position.

Here was my stupid idea...

"well, couldyoumaybesleepinheretonightplease?"

Shit, he probably thinks I'm an idiot now.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, but was probably less than a minute, he smiled and said, "Of course. Whatever helps, man."

And with that, he lied down next to me and automatically cuddled me like a teddy bear.

"This isn't weird to you or anything, right? B-because if so, I can stop..." He whispered to me.

I shook my head and felt myself begin to blush. Not long after that, I felt myself falling back to sleep.

There's no way I couldn't sleep soundly now...

Alix pov:

I woke up to Kevin in the "little spoon" position in my arms. His tiny body felt like it fit perfect with mine.

Wait... what? I shook my head at the thought and checked my phone. 7:30 p.m.

I decided to stay in his bed and continued to look at him.

His hair was a bit in his face, and his lips had a dark pink tint to them. He looked so peaceful while he slept, almost like a tiny Angel.

I laughed at the thought of Kevin in all white with wings, playing a little harp.

I guess I hadn't realized him waking up until he started to giggle a little too.

"What's so funny, Alix?" He said with a smile, but not just any smile. It was the one where he shows off his perfect teeth, and his entire face brightens up.

"Oh, nothing." I chuckled. But then realization fell over me.

"Did I wake you up, sorry. I know you were tired and-" he cut me off by putting his finger to my lips.

I shivered a little at his touch, and I don't know why.

"Shhhhh, go back to sleep with me pleaseee." He said with his eyes closed still smiling.

How could I say no to that?

"Alright, but don't think I'm just going to stay in your bed forever now." I laughed slightly and closed my eyes.

I thought a bit about mine and Kevin's relationship before falling asleep.

He's honestly a really great friend, and I couldn't ask for anything more.