Chapter 12

Kevin pov:

My heart was beating so fast, and I was so nervous that I would mess this up.

He closed the gap between us and slowly began to kiss me.

I felt my face heat up and I swear sparks were flying.

His lips tasted of strawberry and mint. It was an odd-yet delicious- combination.

I smiled against his lips and felt like a thirteen year old girl having her first kiss with her lifelong crush.

It was all so perfect.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss.

His touch sent chills throughout my entire body.

It began to get more intense, and a sudden urge made me grab his hair and pull him closer to me.

I don't know why, but I started crying again.

Hot tears of joy rushed down my face as I ran my fingers through his straight, black hair.

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

He wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead. A sudden smile forming on both of our faces.

I felt my face heat up again.

"Kevin," he paused "will you be my boyfriend?"

I nodded and smiled widely "yes! One hundred times yes."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug.

I swear, this couldn't get any better.

Maybe I should have confessed my feelings sooner!

Alix pov:

We spent the night talking about all of the "kelix moments" that happened in the past.

We laughed and asked the occasional "how did you not know that I liked you then!?"

It was weird to know that all those times that we "joked around", we actually wanted it to be serious.

I told him of my jealousy when Bryan and him started getting close.

"We weren't anything, I swear! It was just for fun..." he trailed off.

"He totally had a crush on you, Kevin. Stop acting so innocent." I teased back, poking his shoulder. 

"You think so?" He had a smirk on his face and he began to blush and laugh to himself.

"Yes! It was so obvious. Almost as obvious as me having a crush on you, I mean, come on." I watched as his expression changed.

He tried to look serious, but he was still smirking. "It was not obvious! You were always so hard to read. I would have never thought that you liked me back."

"Well I did, and I still do. More than ever now, actually." I shot him a small smile.

"And I'm suuuuuper happy that you like me back!" He was smiling really big, and he looked so adorable.

"You're such a cutie, Kev." I pecked him lightly on the lips and layed down in his bed, bringing him down with me to cuddle.

We kissed a few more times, and even if they were small, I felt sparks fly every time.

We soon fell asleep, he layed wrapped up in my arms.

He is so perfect to me, and I couldn't ask for a better person to spend my life with.