Chapter 8

Damn I want it bad~

Kevin pov:

I had a talk with Evan earlier which went quite well. I spilled all the details of me liking Alix.

I even told him about the almost-kiss.

"Kevin, come on. Alix is super easy to talk to, you know that. Just try to ask him about it."

"It's not that easy!" I whined like a 12 year old girl.

"Kevin." He had this "are you fucking kidding me" look on his face.

I sighed and accepted the truth.

"Alright. I'll try... but what if he doesn't like me back?"

"Trust me, Kev."

I decided to get a hot shower and relax.

I headed to the bathroom and passed by Alix. My heart dropped and I became nervous.

His arm brushed past me a bit and I felt sparks in that little touch.

"Sorry" he murmured.

I just smiled a bit and he looked up from his feet and slowly smiled too.

We stayed like that for just a second before he and I both turned our separate ways.

I locked the door behind me and quickly stripped down to nothing.

The cool air sent a chill down my spine and I shuddered.

I turned on the hot water and a bit of cold and waited for it to be right at the perfect temperature.

I slowly climbed in and soon felt the hot droplets cover my bare body.

I walked into the artificial rainshower and leaned my head back into it.

I let the feeling of warmth overtake my body and groaned a bit.

Why can't things with Alix be easy?

Why can't we just be a cute couple that does cute couple things?

I thought of all my favorite things about him...

His messy black hair that was well outgrown, always topped off by a black beanie.

His perfect -and natural- dark eyebrows that lay just above his very dark eyes.

His nose that fit his face just right.

The beard he had let grow out, which I absolutely loved.

His amazing smile that caused his eyes to close when he laughed.

His big, strong arms that made me feel tiny when he hugged.

His cute little butt that lead down to his legs that always looked good in his skinny jeans.

Ugh, why did he have to be so attractive.

And his voice, oh God, his voice.

Please don't even get me started.

I heard a knock on the door that made my mind go back to reality.

"Yeah?" I yelled over the shower's loud thumps on the surface of the tub.

"Hurry up, I have to pee and Manny is is the other bathroom." It was Evan.

"Alright! One sec."

I looked down at my wrinkly fingertips and decided to quickly wash my body and hair.

I reached for the conditioner and I quickly put some in my hand to apply to my wet hair.

I put it in and after a minute or so of saturating my hair with it, rinsed it out.

I smelled an unfamiliar scent of... sweet pea?

Who the hell bought this shit?!

"Hurry your ass uppppp" Evan groaned.

I shrugged it off and got out, wrapping my towel around my waist.

I opened the door so quickly that I almost hit Evan in the face.

"Happy?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yes, my bladder thanks you gratefully." He smirked back.

I headed to my room still dripping wet thanks to Evan.

I felt a pair of eyes watching me as I made my way to the door. I knew who it was without even having to look up.

I decided to play along and ran a hand through my wet locks and bit my lip as I looked up to make eye contact with him.

"K-kev." He finally choked out.

"Oh, hey Alix." I said innocently as I disappeared from his sight and into my room.

I laughed to myself as I put on some boxers, followed by sweat pants and threw a shirt on.

I put him at a loss of words? Oh how I wish that wasn't the only thing he'd lose to me...

____________________________

Author's Note: what a cheeky little shit Kevin is! I hope you guys like this chapter, and my others as well. Thanks for reading!