Chapter Six

Jin's POV:

The boys gazed at each other, contemplating on who'll Soomi sleep with. "Soomi should sleep with the eldest hyungs." Jungkook blurted, shyly looking up, staring at Soomi for longer then it should've been. "That means Yoongi and I, do you mind, Soomi?" I asked, making sure she was comfortable with the idea. She shrugged, muttering a 'sure'. I then looked over at Yoongi, who had his eyes closed.

"Alright then, Soomi sleeps with Yoongi and Jin hyung."

~~~

Soomi's POV:

Everyone went their own ways, leaving me sitting on the couch. I get up, making my way to a doorway. I eyed what was inside, seeing it was the kitchen- second best place in a house after the bedroom. "I see you're interested in the kitchen." I swiftly turn around, being startled by the sudden voice behind me.

It was only Jungkook.

He gave a minor chuckle at my reaction, still not giving eye contact, "Jumpy I see. Sorry to startle you." I shrug it off, even though I was still shaky. Jungkook went to say something else when a bang sound echoed from the right. I gaze up at him, seeing he was already looking at the living room. I turn to see what happened when I see Namjoon with a camera in one hand and a baking tray plastered on the floor.

He looks up, connecting eyes with a tinge of a blush. "Heh, sorry. I'm clumsy at times." I softly smile, knowing the feeling all too well. "It's alright. Anyways, what are you doing with a camera and a baking tray?" I question him. He looks down, picking up the tray then explaining, "Jin hyung asked me to put this back in the kitchen and as for the camera I wanted to make another Bangtan Bomb video."

I nodded, not understanding half of what he said. Bangtan Bomb? As if Jungkook were reading my mind he said, "It's a series of videos where we post Q&A's and such. For our YouTube channel." I made an ah noise, causing Jungkook oppa to smile at me with an expression that was hard to read.

"Can I join?" Jungkook asks, having Namjoon to agree. He puts down the camera on the coffee table as Jungkook goes to join him on the couch. Before he sits he asks, "Wanna join too, Soomi?" I nodded, not seeing any harm in it.

I took a seat in the middle. Well, more like Jungkook dragging me to sit next to him which meant me sitting in the middle. Namjoon turned on the camera, not yet recording. "So, we're basically going to do a Q&A using the questions commented on our last post on Instagram. Simple enough." Namjoon explained. Jungkook and I bobbed our heads as Namjoon leaned forward and started the recording.