Chapter Nine

Yoongi's POV:

Everyone had ordered, getting the same waitress that google-eyed Jimin the whole time, attempting to glance discretely. I scrunched my nose, thinking about the cringey sight. "To pass time, how about we learn more about Soomi by asking questions. We'll be living with each other for some time so..." Jungkook suggests, gazing at Soomi who just shrugged. I perk an eyebrow, noticing small tendencies that she does similar to mine.

"I'll go first," Jimin's says, "Where were you born?" He gazed at her with a look I didn't like. I got this odd stir to protect Soomi. I brushed off the feeling and listened to Soomi's answer. "Well, I was born in Daegu, South Korea."

Taehyung smiles widely at Soomi, "Yoongi hyung and I are from Daegu!" He says, full of enthusiasm. She smiles with Taehyung, gazing between him and I. "My turn, how old are you?" Namjoon asks, recieving slaps from Jungkook and Jin and a scold from Hoseok.

"Hyung, you don't ask a lady that." Hoseok says, shaking his head. Soomi shrugs, not caring. "I'm nineteen." We all nod, understanding.

"What's your hobbies?" Taehyung questions, waiting patiently for an answer. "I like sleeping and eating- honestly who doesn't? Photography, writing, drawing, listening to music and sometimes singing or rapping." As she named her hobbies, she tapped her finger.

"You sound like Yoongi hyung when you list those things." Jimin enquired. He wasn't wrong, Soomi did list all the things I like doing, then again, people can like the same things. I shrug, "Coincidence. People can like the same things as others." I answer. Jimin simply nods and thinks nothing of it.

I noticed Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook had uneasy expressions when Jimin asked that, but when I said it could be a coincidence, they calmed.

Our food arrived after what felt like months. The scrawny waitress came back but with a more... revealing change to her clothes. Her buttoned work shirt was half way undone. Her skirt pulled up so high if she bent over you'd be in for a sight that wouldn't want to be seen.

I snorted at her make up, smothered on her face like a colouring book.

Full blown dark red lipstick, which did not suit her, sorry to say. Black eye shadow that made it look like she got a black eye on both eyes. Mascara painted so densely on her eyelashes that whenever she blinked, a bit would splatter under her eyes, making it look like tiny, black tears. Her foundation was like a thick paper white cake layer.

Now looking at her, she looked like a over done panda.

She quickly gave us our food, taking her time to deliver Jimin's. I attempted to not snort at Jimin's cluelessness as the waitress leaned ninety degrees down, just to try to catch his attention. Jimin didn't respond to anything she was doing, so she put his food down, giving a huff which sounded like a dog groan, and strutted off in her three inch purple pumps.

When she left, I uncontrollably started laughing, having questioning gazes pass my way from the boys and other tables.

"That was horrendous to watch play out." Soomi said, rubbing her temples. The others looked between me and Soomi, their eyebrows furrowed.

"What're you talking about, Soomi?" Namjoon asked, stuffing his fork in his linguini pasta. I heaved myself to stop laughing, listening in on their conversation. "Didn't anyone see that scrawny, chest exposing waitress that attempted to hit on Jimin?" Soomi asked, eyes wide. I raised my hand, "I did. Why do you think I laughed so hard?" She gave a pleased expression, most likely glad that it didn't look like she was going insane.

We finished our food, paid- as in quickly leaving Jin in the restaurant alone to make him pay, and travelled back home.

~~~

Soomi's POV:

After that outing, we came home all tired and full. We dispersed into our rooms, having me follow Jin and Yoongi, not knowing where everything is yet.

"Yoongi and I will set up a mattress while you go looks for spare clothes from one of the boys." Jin inquired, opening the door to our now shared room. Jin pulls a small mattress, big enough for my size, and slapped it in the middle of their beds.

I went to protest that I didn't need to use anyone's clothes until they showed me out of our room and into the mildly lit hallway. I stepped into the hallway, when my face collided with a pair of broad shoulders. I stumbled back, a bit in shock and confusion. The person who I bumped into apologised, causing me to recognise the deep, intriguing voice.

"It's okay. What are you doing, Tae oppa?" I ask quietly, loud enough for him to hear. Taehyung chuckled, "Might ask you the same thing, Soomi dongsaeng." I playfully rolled my eyes, "Touché. I need to borrow some clothes for tonight." While I talked- I assumed- he lead me to his bedroom, shared along with Rapmon.

"You can have some of my clothes." Taehyung said, opening the door. "Have them? But they're yours." I throw back, only wanting to borrow. "Soomi, think of it as a... home welcoming gift. Only better and already used." He explains, rummaging through his wardrobe as Namjoon nods my way, receiving a smile in return.

Taehyung clapped a light grey t-shirt and black shorts onto my hands. I eyed the clothing, realising it was exactly the same thing he was wearing. I gazed up at him, seeing him smile was contagious.

So I smiled, too.

"Night clothes. Keep them. I'll take you back to your room." Taehyung says, leading me out of his and Namjoon's room. Before I knew it, we where in front of my shared room. I went to go inside when Taehyung pulled me back, engulfing me in a hug. He buried his nose into my hair, sighing. "Goodnight, Soomi." He kisses the top of my head and let's go. "Goodnight, Taehyung." I say, my cheeks flustered.

As he walked away as I opened the door to see a luscious sight of a mountain full of pillows and several blankets stacked onto the mattress. I avert my eyes to Jin and Yoongi, my smile bright. "You guys did well." I compliment. "Yoongi made sure you had enough blankets and pillows." Jin states, causing me to give an appreciative grin his way.

"Thank you oppas." I say, entering the bathroom to get changed. I changed into my home welcoming gifted clothes that Taehyung gave. The clothes where a bit big, but it what comfortable nevertheless. I walked out of the bathroom, the clothes I wore to the restaurant resting in my arms.

Yoongi and Jin said that I could keep these- even though I refused- so I put them in my drawer, placing myself on my blanket and pillow covered mattress. I laid down, a mixture of a yawn and a sigh escaping my lips. I wipe away my tears that glassed my eyes from yawning as I sat up. "I'm bored. And not tired." I state, crossing my legs.

"You yawned, that must mean you're sleepy." Yoongi said, his arms behind his head while laying on his bed to my right. I huff playfully, "I'm not one of Snow White's dwarfs, thanks." I protest with sarcasm. Yoongi scoffed, "You're short enough for the job." I growled- Well, attempted which made it sound like a hungry kitten's stomach.

Yoongi waved me off. I rolled my eyes while playing with a loose strand on my sock that I had on. "Let's watch a movie." Jin suggested. Yoongi and I glanced at each other, then to Jin, nodding.

Jin, Yoongi and I crashed on the couch, huddled in a blanket with a random movie from Netflix that Jin clicked on. "What is this movie?" Jin mumbles. I snort, covering my mouth due to the loudness. Jin and Yoongi chuckle. "I don't know, either." Yoongi shrugs, which knocked my shoulders with his. "Hey, keep your shoulders to yourself." I imply, getting a roll of the eyes from him.

"I want popcorn. I need popcorn." I say with a monotone voice, standing up and heading to the kitchen. I felt confused stares on the back of my head as I walked, but I ignored them and entered the kitchen, seeing two people do some weird actions with their hands...