Chapter Seven

"Hello and welcome back to another Bangtan Bomb! Today I'm here with Kookie and a very special guest... Soomi! We'll be doing some questions and some dares from our recent post on Insta-" "-Go follow us at @bts.bighitofficial!" Jungkook intercepted, grinning at the camera while pointing down. I smile as Namjoon continues, "I've got two dares here. The first one is from @AnimeXArc, saying to get Yoongi to say: 'saranghae jagiya~!'" Namjoon says, gazing at the camera.

"Who's going to ask him?" I question. They both tapped their noses, aiming their eyes at the camera. I throw my hands up, "Nobody told me we were going to decide by touching noses!" I exclaim, getting no response from either of them.

I heave a sigh, looking at the camera regrettably, "Time to wake up Yoongi oppa!" I say, having no enthusiasm at all. Jungkook chuckled, smiling. "Send flowers for Soomi's death, she may not make it out alive." I playfully smacked Jungkook's arm, leaning over Namjoon who just let me get to him.

"YOONGI OPPA." I screamed so loud my ears aches after for a bit. The one and only peeks his head through the doorway, "Yes, Soomi-yah?" I was surprised he didn't get angry for making noise, and waking him up- since he practically sleeps anywhere with a surface. I grinned, shuffling over to him while Namjoon moves the camera to face me.

I looked at him with puppy eyes, "Can you please say this for one of our dear followers?" I showed him the comment. He sighed, face-palmed, then looked at the camera- which I assumed he noticed when he walked in. "You're gonna owe me food." He mumbled. I shrugged, "Deal. As long as I get some too."

"Saranghae jagiya~!" He said, with a soft high pitched tone while making some aegyo moves. I smiled, turning to face the camera with a he seriously did it? look. Jungkook and Namjoon has the same expressions, then we cracked up laughing. Yoongi groaned, walking back into the doorway he came in while yelling, "This is why I don't do cute things."

I took my place next to Namjoon, reading the next comment.

"This one is from @LilYeoBean_, 'tell the first person you see, except the people in the same room as you, say that they're cute,' doesn't seem hard." I read, gazing at the camera, shrugging. "Now that you've said that Soomi has to do the dare!" Jungkook exclaims, grinning at the camera.

I gazed at him skeptically, "What?" "You heard me." I gave him a bewildered expression. "I did the last comment, it's one of you guys turn." I state. Namjoon shook his head, "You're the newbie." I stared at each of them, having them blankly stare back at me. I grumbled and adverted my gaze, "No fair."

~~~

We found ourselves wandering downstairs of the house, aimlessly walking with Namjoon holding the camera behind me while Jungkook walked beside me. Jungkook huffed, "We should look upstairs." I rolled my eyes, "Could've said that fifteen minutes ago." He playfully glared at me as he went to take a step on the stairs.

I was about to follow him when a whine cried from behind us. We turned around towards the noise, seeing Taehyung, Jimin and Jin shuffle out. I gazed at them, wondering why Taehyung was looking gloomy while Jimin and Jin looked at us blankly. "Umm... is anyone else wondering how they got downstairs?" I adverted my gaze to Jungkook. "Kinda. I guess it's author magic." I reply, focusing back on the current situation. I seemed to daze at Jungkook by what I said, causing me to quietly laugh to myself. They'll never understand, right readers?  I thought while smiling.

"What happened?" Namjoon questioned. Taehyung sniffled as he wiped away at his dry cheek. "Jiminie hyung and I were doing an aegyo battle and we wanted to see who was better, so we went to Jin hyung and he said Jiminie hyung was better." He explains quickly, still wiping away at his dry cheek. I smiled kindly at Taehyung, stepping closer to him. "Jin oppa was joking around with you. Everyone is equally amazing at aegyo." I say, hoping that the two older oppa were listening to go along with what I was saying.

Before I could contemplate anything, I was engulfed in a warm hug. I instantly hugged back as a blush found its way to my cheeks. "You're so nice, Soomi-yah." He muffled into my hair. "You're hugs are better then Jimin hyung's, too." He quietly said, only being able for me to hear. I smile at his compliment. I thought about the comment from our challenge while hugging Taehyung. Perfect opportunity.

"You're so cute." I mutter to his ear. I could tell he heard because he squeezed me a bit then let go, slinging his arm around my shoulder. My stomach suddenly rumbled loudly, having me give a sheepish grin, "What's for dinner?"