Chapter Twenty Three

A/N: Jungkook's POV, just do clarify. 

I jolted up from the couch, having a sudden idea. My movement caused everyone's heads to turn my way. "Can't we track Soomi's phone?" Namjoon shook his head, has face saddened. "She wouldn't have it on her, Jungkook." "Why not? She always had it in her pocket." I say, gazing at him, confused.

"Soomi left it under her pillow." Jin said, taking our a slim black rectangle that resembled a phone from his pocket. I sat back down, defeated. "How're we gonna get her back?" Jimin said quietly. "We only know about her background and how she grew up." Taehyung added, hugging the cushion and Hoseok's arm.

"How she grew up..." Yoongi mumbled, his face slowly going from sadness to realisation. "My mum said that she went to Soomi's father's house and then you know what, right?" He said quickly, showing that he'd be good as a rapper. "Then your mum would know where Soomi's father lives." I say, piecing all together now.

"Exactly, Jungkook." Yoongi said, nodding to me. "How far does your mum live, Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung questioned. He shrugged, "About four hours away." Jin then nodded and stood up, "Everyone, pack the stuff you need and put it in the van. We're going to Yoongi's mum's house."

"Then what's the plan?" Hoseok said, gazing at Jin expectantly. "We get her to take us to Soomi's father's house." Jimin spoke, answering Hoseok's question. We all nodded, agreeing on the plan.

"We're gonna get you, Soomi..." I whispered to myself, "I love you too much to lose you."