Chapter Twenty One

A/N: This is in Jungkook's POV by the way.

"Hi mum." Yoongi said I to the phone as he sat on the couch with the rest of us watching him intently. "Yeah, I miss you a lot too. Hey, uh... Yeah, yeah." He said, rolling his eyes with a loving smile placed onto his face. "Yes, Jin's feeding us very well." Yoongi gazed at Jin as he gave him a deadpanned expression.

"Hey mum, I know this is gonna sound weird but... how many kids do you have?" Yoongi questioned, quickly putting the phone on loud speaker so everyone can hear it. "Honey, you know the answer, you're my only little meow meow." Yoongi's face turned red as he avoided everyone's silent laughing expressions.

"Are you sure?" He asked, pressuring more. "Well... Yoongs I know you're probably gonna be disgusted in me but... you do have a younger sister..."

Everyone's faces went slack as our mouths dropped open, gazing at the phone in bewilderment. "What?" Yoongi said, in disbelief as well as his own mother confirmed it. "I know, I know. You're in shock but I can explain. It was when your father and I had an argument once so I left the house for that night. I..."

Yoongi's mum quietened down before speaking again with her voice crackly. "I got drunk and slept with a man that I didn't know to well and got pregnant."

Tears started building in my eyes as Jimin placed a comforting hand on my back, rubbing it. "What was her name?" Yoongi questioned lowly, his body shaking as Jin held him in a hug.

"Her name was Soomi. Lee Soomi since the father took her."

"Mum..." Yoongi said, "When was the last time you saw her?" "Two months after she was born I left. I couldn't handle the guilt that I had a child with another man. I'm sorry Yoongi for not telling you sooner." Yoongi shook his head, then realising she couldn't see him. "It's alright. She's doing okay."

"Who is?" Yoongi's mum questioned. "Soomi." His voice broke, tears racing down his cheeks. "What do you mean, Yoongs?" "I mean she's living with us because her father has been abusing her and she attempted suicide."

We all gazed at each other sadly, finding out about Soomi's past life and how hard it must've been for her without a mum and without a caring father. "Yoongi don't lie to me. This isn't a joking matter."

"I'm not lying. She's been taken back to her father by a girl and we're planning to get her back. I needed to know more about Soomi so we'd know what's happening exactly."

Yoongi's mum was quiet for a bit, most likely taking everything in. "Okay, okay..." She said. I could imagine her heavily and quickly breathing, taking her hand through her hair in disbelief.

"I'm gonna go now, mum." Yoongi spoke, barely audible. "Okay, bye little meow meow." She said, her smile radiating through the phone. Before Yoongi pressed end, his mum said something that made me sob and cause everyone's mood to drop even more.

"If you do save her, please tell her that her mum loves her. Very much. Tell her that you love her very much. Tell her there's family around whenever she needs it."

He nodded, his hand shaking. "Yes, I will. I love you." "I love you too, Yoongi."

As Yoongi hung up, he broke into a crying mess, hugging himself tightly as Jin wrapped his arms around him. "We need to get dongsaeng back." Taehyung said quietly, his cheeks red and tear stained. We all nodded, agreeing.