Chapter Seventeen

A/N: pigeon. justin seagull. 

I heard what Namjoon said before the honey blonde head pushed me into the car and slamming the door firmly shut, nearly gnawing my fingers off. She strutted her way to the car door, now realising how young she seemed to be- not old enough to be driving. Before she got in the car, she waved to the stiff boys with her gun in hand and a shiny smile on her face "If you try and find her, you're all dead. I'll personally kill you." She pointed her gun and pretended to shoot while she giggled, hopping into the car. 

I gazed behind me from the rare window, seeing tears drip from each of their cheeks as they lock eyes with me, helplessness coursing through them. I saw Yoongi mouth 'we'll find you' and with Jin giving sad finger hearts. I broke down in tears, my body shaking with anxiety that I felt like I was going to throw up. The car started, instantly zooming off and away from the seven boys who made me feel at home. 

I slumped in my seat, feeling defeated. "At least tell me where you're taking me." I mutter, glaring at the carpeting on the car floor. She giggled, driving with one hand on the wheel that barely gripped it. "To your father." My head jolted up, a new wave of tears finding its way to my eyes. "No..." "Oh, yes. He's been missing you greatly, no punching bag makes him angry and want his punching bag even more." I shiver even if there's no wind. 

"He tortured me." I mumble, the memories of me trying to drown myself at the river hitting me. She sighs, "Yes, yes. That's why I'm bringing you back." I shrink into the seat, wanting to disappear from the present situation along with all my problems. The reality of all of this soon layed itself on my shoulders, causing me to feel like a burden all over again. 

Honey blonde haired girl seemed to enjoy my misery, a smile dancing on her lips. "Don't be so glum, you'll be dead soon enough."