Going as planned: Ivan

I dropped the quill from my hand, both of us attempted to catch it and Gabriella caught a split second before I did.

  Things were going as planned.

  ‘As the future king, you seriously should train your reaction time.’ she said.

  That know it all, she could be cute at times but that was not one of the times.

  Fine, Ivan... stare into her eyes now, as planned.

  We stared into each other's eyes. But little did she know that this is just a build up for what will happen next... Pop the beautiful pink haired maid would be coming here in a minute. Gosh! Peasants have such weird names!

  The staring contest continued for a minute or so, and just as I had observed in the past, Pop had arrived.

  I immediately turned my head away from Gabriella and walked towards Pop.

  ‘Hey Pop, need some help with the tall shelf?’ I asked and winked at her.

  I could hear Gabriella groaning.

  ‘Yes, and is very consider of ya.’ Pop said, pushing her body closer to mine.

  ‘No problem, dear.’ I said, raising my voice so that Gabriella could hear me clearly.

  I winked at Pop once again and turned my whole body to Gabriella.

  Gabriella was sitting on a chair facing me with a dead stare while Violet was looking at her and pretending to read her book.

This

Is

HILARIOUS!

  A few moments later, Gabriella stormed out of the library.